Sponsored

Can someone recommend a dealers in NJ area that is easy to work with??

bfuerst227

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mercedes E400
I am looking to lease a 2018 JL Unlimited Sahara with pretty much all of the options. My issue is that I cannot seem to get dealers motivated to work with my via the phone or email. And when I go into a dealer, either they don't have the inventory that is stated on their website and/or will not give me the details of the lease terms without running credit (which is insane!).

So does anyone have a dealer that they have worked with in the NJ area (Central preferred) that you would recommend? It is almost becoming prohibitive to lease a Wrangler.
Sponsored

ericccccc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
i spotted a JLU@Ramsey and they refused to work with me over the phone, which is hard to understand. Cause i ofter talk to dealer and let them run my credit.
the sales@ramsey told me it's a NJ thing, and i need to go to their office to do huggle prices.

i don't have time for that so i declined, and they never follow up on me, so i guess it's true.

zerot

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S
I am looking to lease a 2018 JL Unlimited Sahara with pretty much all of the options. My issue is that I cannot seem to get dealers motivated to work with my via the phone or email. And when I go into a dealer, either they don't have the inventory that is stated on their website and/or will not give me the details of the lease terms without running credit (which is insane!).

So does anyone have a dealer that they have worked with in the NJ area (Central preferred) that you would recommend? It is almost becoming prohibitive to lease a Wrangler.
I have had very good luck with Fullerton - ask for Lou. I shopped around at Flemington, Bud Lake and Washington and these guys were the easist to deal with. Bought my first Jeep (JK) from them as well. Good luck!

Muzzle of Bees

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TEP

Are there leasing companies in New Jersey? We have them in Texas, one in Austin does really well, and they do all the work for you. They have been in business about 20 years.

TrassaE95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Porsche Macan
If you are in central Jersey, I recommend Koons in the DC area. It’s a quick train ride away, and I “negotiated” over text messaging. They are 5% under invoice and honor tread lightly for an additional discount. (They do have a $699 dealership fee but was worth it for he zero hassle). That would be my recommendation. None of my local dealers would step up to the plate so I will be taking a train to DC to pick up my JLU hopefully soon.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
Gonna hijack this a quick sec and ask, anyone got any experience with World and Sea view?

RDT300

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I have been working with a dealer for over two weeks to find a loaded Granite rubicon or Sahara. He’s been checking the dealer locator everyday and only found a couple available east of Mississippi. Every time he calls for a dealer trade they say no or the dealer sells it out from him. He even had a Chrysler rep looking as far as Michigan. Problem is a very lack of inventory for rubicon’s and Sahara’s that are loaded with packages. I even said black or white color also but no luck. However 2 days ago my dealer just got invoice for a loaded white rubicon to be delivered this week. MSRP is $57,000. Has every option. They also have one Mopar 2” lift kit left, which dealer is installing with 35” ko2 and black Mopar wheels.

dposs

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door

Try Chris at Dotta Chrysler Jeep - 610-863-6400. Very close to NJ border.
Sponsored