Sponsored

Can someone post pics of their new 392 at the dealer with half door boxes crammed inside?

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
I need to how if anyone else besides me will fit in the Jeep with all those boxes crammed in there. Thanks!
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I need to how if anyone else besides me will fit in the Jeep with all those boxes crammed in there. Thanks!
There’s a thread from about a month ago where it went on for like 20 pages about the same thing. One post had a pic. IIRC even the drivers seat is pushed forward.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
I don't have a picture but I am 6'2" and had a tough time on my 3 hour drive back from the dealer. My memory is that there is a smaller box you can move to the front passenger seat (which would obviously not allow someone to sit there) to free up some space for the driver but it still wasn't ideal.

chasetexas22

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392 XR
I just unloaded mine this morning. I didn't take pics, but the back seats were folded down and it was FULL! There were some misc items in the front seat (mats, trail rail, some sort of bag that goes in the back), but you could put the doors only in the back seat and have the front two seats open.

Sponsored

NJJeep Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Yella JLU
I managed to load the half doors from a 392 under my soft top. That took creativity because the boxes are sized to go under the hard top at sale. The soft top attachment bows get in the way of stacking the second front door box.

Solution - 1 front flat all the way forward. 2 rear boxes flat on top. 1 window along the side. 1 window in front of the flat boxes against the pass. seat. 1 front standing against the tailgate.

The 2 rears take some wiggle and effort to fit, and the last box in the rear is real tight to get around the latch plate for the tailgate

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Suggested in other thread. Remove half doors from boxes and wrap in packing blankets. This would allow you to stand then next to each other in back. Just an idea, never tried 👍🏻

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
I managed to load the half doors from a 392 under my soft top. That took creativity because the boxes are sized to go under the hard top at sale. The soft top attachment bows get in the way of stacking the second front door box.

Solution - 1 front flat all the way forward. 2 rear boxes flat on top. 1 window along the side. 1 window in front of the flat boxes against the pass. seat. 1 front standing against the tailgate.

The 2 rears take some wiggle and effort to fit, and the last box in the rear is real tight to get around the latch plate for the tailgate
Just out of curiosity - I assume you repainted them? I see a HY Jeep in your profile but they don't offer that color for the 392.

I hope that the seller offered you a test drive of the 392!

NJJeep Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Yella JLU
Yeah. HellaYella was retired this year by Jeep. I am still prepping my doors to go to the paint shop. I'm in no rush since the cold of fall has settled in and NH winters are no fun with no/half doors in my opinion.
Jeep Wrangler JL Can someone post pics of their new 392 at the dealer with half door boxes crammed inside? 20211015_145725

Hpc3

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler(s)
No, driver only with the door kit... and that is tight.

Jeep Wrangler JL Can someone post pics of their new 392 at the dealer with half door boxes crammed inside? IMG_0714.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Can someone post pics of their new 392 at the dealer with half door boxes crammed inside? IMG_0713.JPG
Sponsored