Sponsored

Can someone please help me identify a part number?

malencar

First Name
Mauro Alencar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - Granite Crystal Metallic
Hello,

I am trying to find the specific part number for either the AUX Switch bank IN SILVER (please note, not the whole kit, just the buttons bank itself), or, even better, just the silver trim around the buttons.

I have found the bank for sale in multiple sites using this part number: 68317694AE
,but it doesn't say anywhere if it is the silver or black version.

I need the silver trim only because I am 3D printing custom buttons for my aftermarket seat heaters and I want to use the space where the aux buttons would go.

Thanks in advance,

Mauro
Sponsored

JP18

First Name
J.P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Hello,

I am trying to find the specific part number for either the AUX Switch bank IN SILVER (please note, not the whole kit, just the buttons bank itself), or, even better, just the silver trim around the buttons.

I have found the bank for sale in multiple sites using this part number: 68317694AE
,but it doesn't say anywhere if it is the silver or black version.

I need the silver trim only because I am 3D printing custom buttons for my aftermarket seat heaters and I want to use the space where the aux buttons would go.
It doesn't look like you can buy the bezel separately, it's a unit that includes the switches. Have a look here. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-JEEP-...797787&hash=item2cd14219a3:g:hQMAAOSwb9Bas4~h

JP19

OP
OP

malencar

First Name
Mauro Alencar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - Granite Crystal Metallic
You can actually buy just the button bank on Mopar sites using the part number 68317694AE, it just doesn’t say if it’s black or silver.
Sponsored