Can someone help ID lift/tire setup?

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
In the pic from the rear, it looks like it has shock extensions, which means it’s likely a spacer lift, probably 2.5”. Brand unknown.
Definitely spacer those are the factory red shocks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BayAreaJeep

BayAreaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR
Are there any additional mods I need to do to mount the setup? Thanks all!

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Ram 2500 Cummins / 20 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Are there any additional mods I need to do to mount the setup? Thanks all!
  • 18" Wheels - w/35x12.50x18 Tires (5) - No additional mods needed (consider weight. Rotating mass is not your friend...the less you have the better. Recommend not buying the heaviest wheel and tire combo out their based on looks...try to keep your rotating mass as light as possible. Load range C will help...D will often be heavier and E even heavier...though that is general idea...not always true. Also C will ride the best, D less so, E even worse) (Method makes great wheels & and KO2s are wonderful and light tires - About $3k)
  • 2.5 inch suspension system (recommend Metalcloak, RockKrawler, or Clayton - about $2k - 3k) - Maybe additional mods
    • Potential to need a new front drive shaft (though many folks do fine without one...depends on how hard you wheel it) (Adams is hard to beat - $500)
    • Potential to need extended brake lines (Powerstops are very good - $120)
    • Potential to need extended E-Brake cable bracket (Synergy is only one I know - $30)
    • Will need new shocks if not part of the system (Metalcloak shocks are cheap and very capable...hard to beat for a couple hundred dollars)...or you could buy mount extensions and re-use OEM (about $200 - $300)
Then the question is how hard are you going to wheel. If you are getting to full compression / extension moderately frequently then you may want to look at new inner fenders and pulling the fender liners. Which will run another about $900 for all.

Now all of that is assuming you want a vehicle that will drive on the highway at least as well as stock and will be capable on most trails (up to probably 7s...maybe 8s if you are careful). If you just want to drive around town looking cool, the bill is a lot less.

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
If we’re gonna play the guessing game, I’d say 37s on 20 inch rims and 2 inch lift

Sponsored

W4V3

First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
My guess is 37" on a 20" rim.
Sponsored