• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Connecticut Can offroad pages be added to 8.4?

iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
+1 also interested

niJL

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Yes, you can add the offroad pages with the TazerJL. But I have never seen the 8.4" not have the offroad pages unless you bought your JL with the smaller radio and are upgrading now.

OP
OP

CabOnMars

First Name
Jalen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caymar
Yea I upgraded, no offroad pages. But thanks

So I just need to buy the TazerJL and I can install the offroad pages for free?

Sponsored

niJL

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Looks like one just sold on here for $275. I don't see there being a big used market because it's a set it and forget it thing that most people will never remove except for when they take it to the dealer.

niJL

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
I agree, if you are only doing the offroad pages, it's not worth it. But it also allows you to change tire size, add a front facing camera and a ton more. Check out all things mentioned in the link I put above.

OP
OP

CabOnMars

First Name
Jalen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caymar
I agree, if you are only doing the offroad pages, it's not worth it. But it also allows you to change tire size, add a front facing camera and a ton more. Check out all things mentioned in the link I put above.
Got it, will do thanks

Sponsored

BlackGenesis

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara unlimited
Yea I upgraded, no offroad pages. But thanks

So I just need to buy the TazerJL and I can install the offroad pages for free?
OBD Jscan ($20 licence) and blue tooth OBD2 adapter is all you need to turn on offroad pages, amid other usefull things.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
OK you are all Wrong it is a free upgrade from the service dept. I have a early 2018 before those pages were offered on any JL. I used one of my free oil changes 3 weeks ago and had the dealer add the Off Road pages while it was getting oil changes. IT IS FREE No Tazer or programmer needed just upgrade and time of a service. Do not listen to the Yahoos telling you to pay for a programmer

Last edited:

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
My 2018 didn't have Off Road Pages when I bought it and I have the 8.4" from the factory. Using the thread below (start with post #666) I added it myself. I'm not sure if you'll be able to download the software from the uconnect website is the only problem since you upgraded your radio and the website needs a VIN. But otherwise, you can do it yourself for free. Or the dealer could do it for free if your jeep came factory with the 8.4". I'm not 100% sure but I think you could use a thumb drive with the updated software from another Jeep's VIN and it will still work.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...arrived-via-ota-software-update.13399/page-45

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
OBD Jscan ($20 licence) and blue tooth OBD2 adapter is all you need to turn on offroad pages, amid other usefull things.
You need one of the Autel Security Gateway Bypass cables also. Sitll by far the cheapest option. I think I'm in for $75 total not including my phone
Sponsored