Sponsored

Can I still negotiate this? And what are some tips and tricks?

prc9876

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Reach out to Craig Koons in Tyson's Corner. I'm just waiting for Hydro Blue to be released to place my order, but no questions asked 7.5% under invoice on a custom order - goes to 8% if you have an affiliates code. Only catch is they charge a $900 processing fee but it's still lower than any deal I've found.

His email is [email protected]
+1 for Craig and +1 for waiting for Hydro Blue... hopefully soon
Sponsored

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
+1 for Craig and +1 for waiting for Hydro Blue... hopefully soon
I live north of Detroit. I get friends and family which is 1% below invoices which only like $500.00 off. I went to two local dealerships and gave them all my options I wanted and got a price print out sheet. Then called Criswell Jeep in Maryland and did the same and told them I seen information on the JLWRANGLER FORUM that could get 8% below invoice which was $4000.00 savings. My wife and I flew out there for $500.00 total dealerships picked us up at the airport and it was a great experience.

OP
OP

Sametwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wranglers
A couple of things: the dealer you are using is lying to you and hoping you won't ask around. There are 5+ dealers in the DC/MD/VA area who give up to 8% below invoice on factory orders. That's nearly 13% below MSRP, so on your build, $4-5k in savings.
Get the proximity entry (this is in addition to keyless entry, and is the option most regret not getting) and skip the floor mats. When added to a factory order, they delete the carpet mats and charge more than you will pay for them from Mopar or Quadratec.
Join Tread Lightly or check Mopar Affiliate Rewards to see if your company or some company you use qualifies. It's usually required to get the highest discount. I'm a teacher, so as a government employee I qualified for 2 awards per year.
Deal with the recommended dealers on this forum and you won't need any tricks. You'll be shocked at how easy they make the process.
Yes, I am starting to shop outside of my area so now I know they are lying and mentioning this form helps too. I shopped with them originally and they gave me a good deal on 2020 since it was end of the year but that was with 3 months of negotiation.

That is good to know, I thought they would give both, and I could switch out when off-roading cause the Mopar is easier to wash after getting dirt in it. I did not see the proximity entry unless it is hidden in an option I missed?

I will look into joining those and see if there is anywhere I qualify!

Thanks a bunch!

Edge Hawk

First Name
Asa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD on order, 2014 JKUR & 1992 M101 CND 2 trailer
Yes, I am starting to shop outside of my area so now I know they are lying and mentioning this form helps too. I shopped with them originally and they gave me a good deal on 2020 since it was end of the year but that was with 3 months of negotiation.

That is good to know, I thought they would give both, and I could switch out when off-roading cause the Mopar is easier to wash after getting dirt in it. I did not see the proximity entry unless it is hidden in an option I missed?

I will look into joining those and see if there is anywhere I qualify!

Thanks a bunch!
Hey, I'm here in Michigan too. Just ordered a Diesel JLUR from Craig this week. super easy to work with.

Koons' dealer fees seem high at 899, vs the Mi max of 220.

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I did not see the proximity entry unless it is hidden in an option I missed?

Thanks a bunch!
Looks like they only offer Remote Proximity with the 80th Anniversary edition, or if you order either of the expensive dual door options (and they list pushbutton start as a requirement, but where is that even an option? )

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
Looks like they only offer Remote Proximity with the 80th Anniversary edition, or if you order either of the expensive dual door options (and they list pushbutton start as a requirement, but where is that even an option? )
When I order mine I went on the Jeep build site put in all the options I wanted and it showed me the MSRP. That way I new the sticker price . Then ask more questions at my local dealerships. Then I got a printout at the dealership with the invoice, employee and friends and family pricing.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
When I order mine I went on the Jeep build site put in all the options I wanted and it showed me the MSRP. That way I new the sticker price . Then ask more questions at my local dealerships. Then I got a printout at the dealership with the invoice, employee and friends and family pricing.
Um...what does that have to do with my post about Remote Proximity Entry? The Jeep configurator is often wrong/out of date. I recommended the RPE to the thread-starter, but it looks like it's not available with his build. Since he's custom ordering, the Jeep site is months behind his build options.

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
Criswell in MD is currently at 7% under invoice with $500 fee. 4% under invoice for mentioning the forum, 1% for affiliate pricing (tread lightly), and 2% if you use their financing.
Sponsored