Can I go to a 2 door?

Montanabound

First Name
Lol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
I actually used to think 2drs were for people who couldn't afford 4drs. Just bought my 2023 2dr b/c of how it looks and drives, it's my weekend fun car and couldn't be happier!
lol did you really think that? 2 doors look so much better than 4 doors though
Sponsored

EMpunker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon V6
I've always told myself that my next Jeep will be a 2-door manual, but somehow I keep ending up with 4-door autos...

OP
OP

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
I've always told myself that my next Jeep will be a 2-door manual, but somehow I keep ending up with 4-door autos...
This is me, minus the auto part. My JK was an auto, but that was because it was right when it came out in '06, and my wife played into that because I always had manuals. I've since taught her how to drive a stick, so the new JLUR is a stick. That part is non-negotitable.

I'd probably go with a 2 door Willy's - Sarge Green and build it out from there. Lockers have gotten me out of some issues, but..........a winch probably will too.

It's down to can I still go on the trips I want to take it on and make it all work. I really just need to Turo one, take the backseat out and see what fits. (I've tried, there's no 2 doors in my area).

Sidewalk

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
I haven't given it any serious consideration. I should try and figure out a way to mount the bike inside, but I just don't see the occasion where I will be wheeling with the bike in tow. Kinda a either or thing for me. More likely I'll pack my running gear on days I plan to wheel.

Mountain biking is my #1 hobby, something I take pretty seriously.

Any solutions for mountain biking with a 2 door while also going off-road? Basically, I just got into mtn biking, so I've been taking it out in the National Forest nearby and using the Jeep some, using the bike some.

My 4 door fits, and would fit on a trip with camping gear/bike with front wheel removed.
Two door, not sure the solution - as the hitch mount wouldn't work well on the 4 wheeling portion.
Sponsored