Can I get my tail lights please? #46145

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
Was ordered on 3/2/22. Fogs, Head lights, tails.
Partially delivered fogs and headlights.

Multiple phone calls and emails sent since 3/9/22 To 5/12/22.

I understand they were on back order, no issue waiting a month.

Was told they were shipped from Texas location so no tracking available…. Uh, find it?
was told “wait a little while longer and we will start a claim for you”. No, start a claim for you and send my lights or a refund.

Bad customer service (for me) so far. I need my lights or a refund ASAP. Or I can charge back on my credit card and make a BBB report.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hello!
I see your order for the tail lights was shipped on 4/20. Tracking
9261290313103000046400 via USPS.

I also see it is not tracking any further from the carrier.

We received your email late Friday and our Customer Service Supervisor is handling this for you. We are happy to start a claim for you as a lost package and get you a new set as quickly as possible.

I apologize for the delay, our response time is 24-48 business hours. I appreciate you notifying us and we will get this handled right away.

-Melissa Boudreaux

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Was ordered on 3/2/22. Fogs, Head lights, tails.
Partially delivered fogs and headlights.

Multiple phone calls and emails sent since 3/9/22 To 5/12/22.

I understand they were on back order, no issue waiting a month.

Was told they were shipped from Texas location so no tracking available…. Uh, find it?
was told “wait a little while longer and we will start a claim for you”. No, start a claim for you and send my lights or a refund.

Bad customer service (for me) so far. I need my lights or a refund ASAP. Or I can charge back on my credit card and make a BBB report.
Sometimes the delivery gods suck, I am sure the driver now has a nice set of tails on their rig or on Ebay. A carrier once delivered my packages and left, then came back 20 mins and took them. A month's worth of phone tag with different offices and a whole lot of "are you sure it was our driver?" I explained I had him on camera and could either find him when I learn his route or they can tell me the physical location to come get them. I am sure I have some wonderful notes on their side lol.

OP
OP
Mudduck

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
Sometimes the delivery gods suck, I am sure the driver now has a nice set of tails on their rig or on Ebay. A carrier once delivered my packages and left, then came back 20 mins and took them. A month's worth of phone tag with different offices and a whole lot of "are you sure it was our driver?" I explained I had him on camera and could either find him when I learn his route or they can tell me the physical location to come get them. I am sure I have some wonderful notes on their side lol.
Oracle did reach out via phone as well. Said if I didn't receive them by 5/19 that they would send out a set. Ill just be glad to get them! I have been looking forward to them for a while.

That is wild that the driver came back and took your stuff! That is also why I have everything delivered to my workplace. The only thing you can do off camera, is go to the restroom..... I think.

OP
OP
Mudduck

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
Oracle,
Still no update and did not hear from anyone on or after 5/19/22 to confirm or deny receipt of the taillights. I have NOT got them yet, have not been emailed any tracking info for the set supposed to go out after 5/19 and no phone call.

over 10 weeks. I'd really like to wrap up business with you.

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Oracle,
Still no update and did not hear from anyone on or after 5/19/22 to confirm or deny receipt of the taillights. I have NOT got them yet, have not been emailed any tracking info for the set supposed to go out after 5/19 and no phone call.

over 10 weeks. I'd really like to wrap up business with you.
Hello! A lost package claim was previously filed for you along with a new shipment. This should ship within the next few days. Thanks!

-Brittany

Cajun21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Ram 1500
Seems to me that oracle is on the same road that qaudratec is on-their customer service has literally fallen over the edge. Just a suggestion go elsewhere. This is ridiculous-I'm getting nothing from extreme terrain-yet they have been the best when ordering parts even through this so called delivery issues and CJ OffRoad another dependable parts place. Keep the Jeep wave going.
Sponsored