Sponsored

Can I fit 5 Rubicon Rims & Tires in the back of my JLU Sahara?

OP
OP
barca_madrid

barca_madrid

First Name
Sasi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Occupation
Development Engineer
take a moving blanket or something to protect the seats and stuff. Tires tend to leave black marks everywhere, but they should fit :)
Thank you for the tip. I will keep it in mind.
Sponsored

OP
OP
barca_madrid

barca_madrid

First Name
Sasi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Occupation
Development Engineer
I fit (5) 37's in the back of my Rubicon with the rear seat folded down. 2 stacked behind the drivers seat, one diagonal behind the passenger. Two upright at an angle from the back.
I believe I can definitely fit in five 33's now

OP
OP
barca_madrid

barca_madrid

First Name
Sasi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Occupation
Development Engineer
If you have an impact wrench you could also swap all of the tires out on-site and then put your smaller Sahara wheels/tires in the back. Just watch your speed going home, your speedo will be off by about 3-4 mph on the highway.
Unfortunately, I don't have it.

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
I fit all 5 in the back no problem with the seats folded down. two stacked and then 3 stacked in the cargo area. Did it a few months back

IMG_20210506_101715.jpg
So in theory 35s can fit if you fidangle it enough? Iā€™ve got wheels coming and Iā€™m gonna have tires shipped to walmart and then go to a shop to mount. Not sure if I trust walmart to mount and balance.

Sponsored

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
So in theory 35s can fit if you fidangle it enough? Iā€™ve got wheels coming and Iā€™m gonna have tires shipped to walmart and then go to a shop to mount. Not sure if I trust walmart to mount and balance.
It's possible. I don't recall how much space I had but I did think it was a decent bit of space, definitely not crammed so a true 35 should fit. you might run into an issue if they are wider though, just on the rear roll bar

Slide your passenger seat forward and you'll have some extra space to slide up if needed

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
All five will fit. I just picked up five rubicon take offs with 33ā€ wild peak tires and the guy I bought them from had all five in his JLU sport when he met up with me.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
I recently transported five 35s on the rims in the back of my Sport JLU. They fit.

Sponsored

OP
OP
barca_madrid

barca_madrid

First Name
Sasi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Occupation
Development Engineer
All five will fit. I just picked up five rubicon take offs with 33ā€ wild peak tires and the guy I bought them from had all five in his JLU sport when he met up with me.
I am thinking of taking a friend with me so the passenger seat will be occupied. I can adjust the driver and passenger seats by moving them a little forward. Will it be fine with just the rear seats folded down?

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
I am thinking of taking a friend with me so the passenger seat will be occupied. I can adjust the driver and passenger seats by moving them a little forward. Will it be fine with just the rear seats folded down?
Yes, absolutely. I didnā€™t have to adjust my front seats to fit five 35s in the back of my JLU.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Yes they'll fit with someone in the passenger seat. When I bought my 34's (285/75/17) I drove about an hour to get them. They fit fine with the rear seat folded down. My wife didn't have to adjust her seat at all. A set of stock 33 will fit without issues even with someone in the front passenger seat.
Sponsored