Sponsored

Can I add LED tail lights to my Sport S???

NO51

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to put the LED tail lights on my sport S does anyone have a sport with the LED tail Lights? If so can someone show me what the connection looks like? I have found LED tail lights with no sensors from mopar dont have the part number on hand but dont want to order if i am un able to connect them up. Any help would be great. And if anyone has the part numbers on hand that would be great to. Thanks
Sponsored

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
I would like to put the LED tail lights on my sport S does anyone have a sport with the LED tail Lights? If so can someone show me what the connection looks like? I have found LED tail lights with no sensors from mopar dont have the part number on hand but dont want to order if i am un able to connect them up. Any help would be great. And if anyone has the part numbers on hand that would be great to. Thanks
I'm afraid I can't help but could you please link to the mopar tailights? I've been looking all over for them!

OP
OP
NO51

NO51

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I will look for the parts sheet I got for them from the dealer when I get home later and give the numbers they gave me I do know that it is the only led tail lights that come without the sensors for I believe it’s lane departure warning

Sponsored

thewolfman2010

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (JL)
I have a Sport S with the LED tail lights. I'll try and get a pic of the connectors shortly.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
Never mind above question. found the below info in another thread,

There have been a couple of iterations of these PN#'s. I just ordered these on Friday to upgrade from stock halogens to the OEM LED tail lights.

LED Tail Lights
55112894AH LED Tail right
55112895AH LED Tail left

*These are the ones without BSM

Keep in mind that the last two characters may be different. I believe "AH" is the last iteration but you may see AE, AF, etc...

I have a Sahara and I'm concerned about how plug and play these will be. I've seen other threads that have stated that they are but we'll see. I suspect that the Jeep may have to have these options enabled. Seen some videos about using the JL Tazer to enable the owner to do some of this rather than relying on the dealer. Not 100% convinced this is the answer. Not much out there yet about the upgrades.

NC4x4

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Never mind above question. found the below info in another thread,

There have been a couple of iterations of these PN#'s. I just ordered these on Friday to upgrade from stock halogens to the OEM LED tail lights.

LED Tail Lights
55112894AH LED Tail right
55112895AH LED Tail left

*These are the ones without BSM

Keep in mind that the last two characters may be different. I believe "AH" is the last iteration but you may see AE, AF, etc...

I have a Sahara and I'm concerned about how plug and play these will be. I've seen other threads that have stated that they are but we'll see. I suspect that the Jeep may have to have these options enabled. Seen some videos about using the JL Tazer to enable the owner to do some of this rather than relying on the dealer. Not 100% convinced this is the answer. Not much out there yet about the upgrades.
What do you want to activate? BSM? The part numbers you've listed are for the pain LED tail lights WITHOUT BSM in them. The ones with the BSM sensors are about double the price of whats listed above.

Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Yes they can be added. Nothing is different, they plug right up with no further modification!
FAA4C5F6-4397-4FC6-ACC6-6C4A9DA84127.jpg
Can confirm Mopar LED taillights plug and play with JLU Sport factory harness. Just installed and tested. No quick blink, no errors. I should note that neither the vendor or Mopar would confirm or deny whether these were compatible. Mopar Part numbers 55112894AH and 55112895AH
Sponsored

Last edited: