Sponsored

Can anyone decipher where I am in the build process?

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
Order placed for Rubicon 4xe on 7/2/21. I had a VIN on 7/6/21.

I just asked Jeep Chat for a status on the build process and this is the reply...

Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?

What status would I be in exactly based on this response?
Sponsored

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager

I just asked Jeep Chat for a status on the build process and this is the reply...

Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?

You're either in D or D1. I'm sure someone on here who's more experienced with the process can narrow it down further than that though.

Bags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2D
Brand new to the JL forums here, but that is the exact same response I received less than an hour ago from Jeep chat. I would assume that it means I am still in a holding pattern at this point. My order was placed 6/19 and vin/von was issued on or before 6/22.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR

95% likely that's a D. D and D1 are both in the scheduling phase. You have to watch some of those in chat, they summarize poorly. You're looking for the phrases "parts being gathered" or "materials have been received" to indicate whether it's D or D1. If they don't specify ask a follow up question about where exactly the parts are.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
D:
I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.
D1:
I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

At D1 your dealer will have an estimated ship date despite what chat says.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MJKid88

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
D:
I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.
D1:
I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

At D1 your dealer will have an estimated ship date despite what chat says.
Matt, I feel like I should pay you a consulting fee.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Matt, I feel like I should pay you a consulting fee.
I ordered with gorilla glass the first week of June, it took everyone with it a month to go D1. Was a rough month getting the same response every time, there’s a whole support group thread, lol.
And now my Rams in D until they start 22 production next month.

Jim Newman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Wrangler
Don't hold your breath, they're blowing you off with bs answers that mean nothing. 7 months of the same answers they gave you and still no end in sight. Don't rely on the Track Your Order site because they don't update it until days after customer svs has emailed you and updated your status. Lesson learned, don't order from Jeep.
Sponsored