IceIceBaybee

IceIceBaybee

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Mojito!
Before I tried anything permanent like using abrasives, I would try a semi permanent plastic treatment. I have had good luck with WIpeNew. It really darkens the the black plastics and seems to last for a while. If it doesn't work, you're not really out anything but the money.
That's what I am trying for now- several non-abrasive products. Still cheaper and easier than a new fender and if in the end it doesn't work oh well. Tried a plastic restorer from The Car Guys yesterday and it helped mask it but it is still there. I did a blind test with someone yesterday and it wasn't readily apparent until I pointed it out. This might be good enough for now!
Sponsored

OP
OP
IceIceBaybee

IceIceBaybee

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Mojito!
Here's an idea - just like some people do with tattoos, continue the "drawing" under as close as possible the same condition the original drawing was done in, and change it to something else less bothersome. Since there's so few lines to it, you could change it into a heck of a lot of things...
Never thought I would have to redesign a penis drawing on the fender of my Jeep, but it isn't a bad idea as a last resort option. Life is full of surprises...lol