First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.MyVillageRadio.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I want to upgrade the bumpers on my 4xe to the Mopar Steel set. The front 3-piece with skid plate is easy enough to find, but I’m having trouble locating the rear with the holes for the ParkSense sensors.

Takeoffs are increasingly difficult to snag on here and Rubitrucks has an old listing for them on their website, but does anyone know the Mopar part number for the steel rear bumper with the sensor holes?
Sponsored

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
I want to upgrade the bumpers on my 4xe to the Mopar Steel set. The front 3-piece with skid plate is easy enough to find, but I’m having trouble locating the rear with the holes for the ParkSense sensors.

Takeoffs are increasingly difficult to snag on here and Rubitrucks has an old listing for them on their website, but does anyone know the Mopar part number for the steel rear bumper with the sensor holes?
Take a look a Rock Slide Engineering, I thought they integrated the park sensors into theirs. If you go that direction, hit me up, I can save you 10%. Here's the RSE link: https://rockslideengineering.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5HJ5REOo6XbFuakJem6TTw

-Steven

Jeevesbond

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR (on order)
Having same problem as op. Any idea on a rear steel bumper that would match the front mopar one?

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Having same problem as op. Any idea on a rear steel bumper that would match the front mopar one?
Rugged Ridge has the "HD Rear" bumper that is stamped steel, and has provisions for the sensors. It is a rap around like factory, and is very reasonable however, it won't be confused for the factory plastic though.

JEEP392

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEVXR392

AEV rear bumper has everything you need including park sense
Sponsored