Can’t order LED lighting group and steel bumper group on 18 JL now

At my

First Name
Stone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKsport
I ve been looking for a JLUR in white or mojito colour with cold weather group, safety group, LED group, trailer tow group, Navi, leather seat for about 2 month with no luck

Then went to both Columbia and Coquitlam chrsyler to discuss the factory order and found out that steel bumper and LED group are not available to order at this moment.

Should I wait or compromise with that and get whatever out there is closest to what I want and go for aftermarket LED and bumper~.

Just feel impossible to get the right JLUR I am looking for
Sponsored

JoseTorro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL 4 Door
I ve been looking for a JLUR in white or mojito colour with cold weather group, safety group, LED group, trailer tow group, Navi, leather seat for about 2 month with no luck

Then went to both Columbia and Coquitlam chrsyler to discuss the factory order and found out that steel bumper and LED group are not available to order at this moment.

Should I wait or compromise with that and get whatever out there is closest to what I want and go for aftermarket LED and bumper~.

If you had ord

if you had ordered one it would be arriving probably in the next 4 weeks. just order it custom.

OP
OP

At my

First Name
Stone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKsport
If you had ord

if you had ordered one it would be arriving probably in the next 4 weeks. just order it custom.
Columbia and Coquitlam Chrysler both said the LED group and steel bumper group are not available to order at this moment. And those are the things on my list to have lol

Pistnbroke

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Rubicon
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
If you plan on bouncing it off rocks, I'd personally get aftermarket bumpers. Save money by getting plastic bumpers and just upgrade them when you find bumpers you like. As far as headlights, I think there are options out there as well in the aftermarket in LED.

Sponsored

OP
OP

At my

First Name
Stone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKsport
l
If you plan on bouncing it off rocks, I'd personally get aftermarket bumpers. Save money by getting plastic bumpers and just upgrade them when you find bumpers you like. As far as headlights, I think there are options out there as well in the aftermarket in LED.
looksnlike getting the one without those steel bumper group and LED is the only option if I want to have the vehicle now.

Planning on using this one for family car for the first couple of years and a little light off roading then gonna modify it for some serious off roading lol.

OP
OP

At my

First Name
Stone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKsport
Your other option is to get a 2019 where you can have those options without a problem. It’s about $300-400 more than a similarly equipped 2018.
That’s a long wait lol. Don’t know if I can hold it that long.
Sponsored