Camping in your jeep

Doug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 69 firebird convertible
Have any of you had any experience with www.notelusa.com? It popped up in my Facebook feed and looks like a pretty cool way to fold the seats down and make a sleeping platform, but seems universal type fit. I love to camp and hike, and plan on using my new rubi as a platform to expand on what I already do.
Sponsored

NathanG

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
THe thing about sleeping in your car is it has to be empty for the most part. Also in the heat you need ventilation without bugs. In the cold they are poorly insulated.

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
If you want to get really into it you can look up Ursa minor J30 roof top tent... It's a hard top that has a tent built into it. I really want to get it, but I gotta convince the wife that it's worth it . Also if you get rid of the bigger portion of the rear seat on a JLU and replace it with a goose gear type of platform you can just sleep on that side inside the vehicle. Goosegear should be out later this year and Ursa minor is taking pre orders I think

Screenshot_20180731-221515.png
Screenshot_20180731-221527.png
a

Screenshot_20180731-221515.png

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Have any of you had any experience with www.notelusa.com? It popped up in my Facebook feed and looks like a pretty cool way to fold the seats down and make a sleeping platform, but seems universal type fit. I love to camp and hike, and plan on using my new rubi as a platform to expand on what I already do.
This thread mentions notelusa and also has a lot of details about a custom sleep pad w/pictures. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...d-in-the-jl-unlimited.6216/page-2#post-129275
Sponsored