Sponsored

Camp Jeep at DC Car Show

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
I received two complementary tickets from Jeep Wave via email for admission to the car show. Jeep had the normal display upstairs with lots of people checking out the jeeps and taking pictures. They had a Hybrid plug-in Rubicon but it was roped off. Jeep Camp was downstairs and had 3 Gladiators, a grand Cherokee, Cherokee, and a wrangler. They had several obstacles that you went through with a Jeep rep driving. Steps up and steps down, a ramp that cause the right front wheel to lift about 10 inches off the ground and then rock back down on that wheel lifting the left rear tire it felt like it was ready to roll over, next were some big dots on the floor causing each wheel to lift up and down, next a ramp with tracks for driver and passenger tires with one side higher then the other, and last was an angled wall ramp that allowed the jeep to lean 22 degrees (he had off road pages turned on) I believe 30 degrees is the recommended limit per Jeep. The Jeep was in 4 low (no lockers are disconnected sway bar), best part was Jeep Wave ticket provided you a no wait line, the line was about 40 minutes but me and my daughter went right to the front of line without waiting...
Sponsored

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2004 Wrangler Unlimited
Man, I wish I had gotten the Jeep Wave tickets, I actually paid to get into the show. Luckily we went early and the wait wasn’t bad at all to ride. Glad to hop into a soft top Gladiator so I can see what mine will be like come summer.