OP
OP
Vrhaines

Vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU 4xe
Yeah, good news would be if you sell the camaro, DD the jeep...you can look around for exactly what you want (price/performance/etc) while you enjoy the jeep. I'd bet you put the camaro replacement on hold until next spring/summer all together!
I’m at the dealer now! Honestly. Feel great about this.

F1EB401E-544F-4216-99B3-93D66A8B0F38.jpeg
Sponsored

Rach

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 2 Dr JL Sport S
AND I never drive it in a threat of inclement weather.

I didn't know there were days in Pittsburgh without threats of inclement weather.

Good luck with the trade !

OP
OP
Vrhaines

Vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU 4xe
I didn't know there were days in Pittsburgh without threats of inclement weather.

Good luck with the trade !
I think i can count on one hand how many super nice days we’ve had

Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Just took delivery. Thank you all so much. Glad to join this group and this culture!
Congratulations! And make sure to wave to fellow Wrangler out there!

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Cool, love the granite!

Sunin-Retired

First Name
Sunin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Rubi on order, 2013 Prius c, 1999 10th Anniversary Miata
I’m somewhat in the same boat:
Jeep Wrangler JL Camaro SS to JL? {filename}
https://goo.gl/images/zYFiq1

Mine is modified 1999 10th anniversary edition Miata and has 400rwhp and I’m moving to an ocean blue JLR. Just noticed how similar the colors are!

Sponsored

Sleepdds

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
I went throught the dilemma over memorial day weekend. I had a 2010 Camaro SS six speed that was garage kept and taken out only on nice days. Had under 15K miles on it. I loved that car. Black, with red hood spears, Corsa catback. But when I evaluated the love of the car and only 15K miles on it, I decided to pull the trigger and sold it and got a 2018 JL Sahara. I thought I would miss the camaro more than I do, but now find myself reading Jeep forums just like I did Camaro forums. Also trying to see what I can do next to my Jeep. The one big thing is that I can take it out in all types of weather. I don’t regret my purchase. It just opened another chapter in my car obsession.

Kahdir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
hi all! I’ve been kicking around a JLU SAHARA for 2 weeks. I drove it. Loved it. Cut the deal. Parked it. Left.

Background. I have an F150 and a 2015 camaro ss 1LE. I was doing this to have a year round fun vehicle ( I live in Pittsburgh pa) and to save money but i couldn’t let my ss go. However i can’t shake the Jeep. I wasn’t a fan of the 2-3 and 3-4 shifts power wise but I think I can overcome that with Time.

Someone who has come from a performance car and not regret it please help!

Also- does Jeep typically offer Labor Day sales or should I just pull the trigger now?
Had a modded 2010 SS and a 2016 F150 XLT FX4. I live in Chester County PA and adopting twins. The boys loved the Camaro despite their knees hitting their chins. The crew cab truck was like a living room on wheels but got scary with the door recall. Went with a JLUR (twice) and pretty happy with it (7th & 8th Jeep).
Will likely go with a Vette after the boys are grown up.

Johnnynyc

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler sport
hi all! I’ve been kicking around a JLU SAHARA for 2 weeks. I drove it. Loved it. Cut the deal. Parked it. Left.

Background. I have an F150 and a 2015 camaro ss 1LE. I was doing this to have a year round fun vehicle ( I live in Pittsburgh pa) and to save money but i couldn’t let my ss go. However i can’t shake the Jeep. I wasn’t a fan of the 2-3 and 3-4 shifts power wise but I think I can overcome that with Time.

Someone who has come from a performance car and not regret it please help!

Also- does Jeep typically offer Labor Day sales or should I just pull the trigger now?
I had a mustang for years when I first got my jeep I was so disappointed I was able to take 30 MPH turns at 80 MPH with my mustang with my jeep I almost flipped it doing 30 MPH in a turn that being said it took my about 6 month to forget my mustang and embrace my jeep life I live in Arizona for 30 years and now I'm just experiencing the desert back roads and mountains I love it.

OP
OP
Vrhaines

Vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU 4xe
Thanks everyone! I made the right call. I thought I’d be destroyed at this point missing my car. I’ll get another one that’s for sure but right now I’m enjoying the Jeep so much. Just fits my family’s needs better and I can drive it year round!
Sponsored