Calling out a buddies wife to buy a Jeep

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I accompanied by friend to assist in his purchase decision on a 2020 Gladiator with 2,000 miles, 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers and beadlocks. It was well appointed and was in great condition. I don't know why someone sold it with 2,000, but whatever. Having owned my 2019 JLUR for almost 2 years and spending a lot of time on this forum I looked it over and asked a bunch of questions (that the salesperson had no idea about). My buddy drove off the lot that night. He wanted to go off-roading and we picked a fairly easy trail nearby that neither of us had taken. We both decided to wear our 5.11 tactical kilts as part of the adventure. I present our PSA to our former fellow Scout leader to push his wife towards a Jeep purchase. My buddy is the more imposing individual in the video, which was taken by my oldest daughter.

Jeep PSA for a Friend's Wife

Image of the three Scout leaders (me on viewers left, Bill in the middle, and our buddy who needs a Jeep on viewer's right) with the shortest attention spans taking 20+ youth to Scout camp for a week.

Jeep Wrangler JL Calling out a buddies wife to buy a Jeep IMG_5287.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
_olllllllo_

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
ok..so I had to look up what a 5.11 tactical kilt was...but now I stand more educated.

5.11's were the FBI's first choice of pants to train their officers in, I found out, and "5.11" comes from the Yosemite Decimal System, a method of measuring the difficulty of recreational climbs.

Thanks for that. I go to bed tonight more knowledgeable that I did last night.

It looks like it was a really good bonding experience for your guys. :) Good for you!
Sponsored