Calling all Canadians who bought their Jeeps in 2021

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
How’s it going so far, how’s the experience?

what is the current mileage, any problems? Any good experiences? Any pictures of mods?
Sponsored

Dailydrivenwrangler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Wrangler JLUR
Got mine November of 2021 so she just turned 1 year old. Sitting at 37000km and am loving it.
I had 2 bad experiences with warranty, first one at 1.5 months 4000km and then again at 3.5 months and 14000km. Both times were the FAD intermediate shaft in my front axle needing replacing. First time the Jeep was down for a week waiting for the part and the second time it was down for a month waiting for the part. I had to get corporate involved and it was a big headache.
It’s been fine ever since that though.

It’s my daily driver running on 35’s or 37’s depending on my mood that week.

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
I took delivery of my 2019 JLR in December 2019, so I'm a few years earlier than what you're looking for.

I haven't had any major issues to date, but I have had a few items repaired/replaced under warranty.

I'm at about 15,500 km's right now and have had the following repairs done;

- I had the V41 Steering Damper replacement done about a month after picking up the Jeep
- July 2020 the parking brake cable detached from under center console and was repaired under warranty
- August 2020 my rear camera lens detached/de-laminated from the housing and was replaced under warranty
- July 2022 I had the stock aluminum steering box replaced with the updated steel steering box (TSB 08-003-21 Rev A). Everything was covered under warranty.

I've had my Jeeps serviced at the same dealership (Longman's Woodbine Chrysler) since 2006 and have always received great service there.

LeJeepVert

First Name
M-A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2021 80th Anniversary Sarge Green
OK I have been lurking around here long enough.. here it is:

Mine arrived February 2021, a Sarge Green 2021 Unlimited 80th Anniversary with the 2.0T and LSD (its a Sahara-based 80th Anniversary which was a Canada-specific trim code not available in the US afaik)

At ~22,000Km today and no issues. Overall, the "Jeep experience" when going out of the city on day trips & weekends is really what we enjoy the most about it. We have the soft-top on it from May to October and that is also a big plus.

I'm also pleased with my choice of the "4H Auto" SelecTrac transmission, especially here where we have very variable winter conditions. I usually leave it on 4H Auto throughout the winter for peace of mind and simplicity when my spouse uses the Jeep.

I find the 2.0 somewhat whiny/loud when cold, this would be my only complaint, and maybe a bit of regret for not going all-out and getting a Rubicon.

No "real modifications' yet, added a few accessories such as grab handles, a DirtyDog Sunscreen, and a RockSlide Engineering Tailgate Table. Wishes for mods at some time in the future would be a small lift with 33-34" tires and a metal bumper/winch to feel more confident exploring remote forest roads and trails etc.. one day :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Calling all Canadians who bought their Jeeps in 2021 RiverCrossin

Jeep Wrangler JL Calling all Canadians who bought their Jeeps in 2021 RockSlide

OP
OP
Ibshake

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
OK I have been lurking around here long enough.. here it is:

Mine arrived February 2021, a Sarge Green 2021 Unlimited 80th Anniversary with the 2.0T and LSD (its a Sahara-based 80th Anniversary which was a Canada-specific trim code not available in the US afaik)

At ~22,000Km today and no issues. Overall, the "Jeep experience" when going out of the city on day trips & weekends is really what we enjoy the most about it. We have the soft-top on it from May to October and that is also a big plus.

I'm also pleased with my choice of the "4H Auto" SelecTrac transmission, especially here where we have very variable winter conditions. I usually leave it on 4H Auto throughout the winter for peace of mind and simplicity when my spouse uses the Jeep.

I find the 2.0 somewhat whiny/loud when cold, this would be my only complaint, and maybe a bit of regret for not going all-out and getting a Rubicon.

No "real modifications' yet, added a few accessories such as grab handles, a DirtyDog Sunscreen, and a RockSlide Engineering Tailgate Table. Wishes for mods at some time in the future would be a small lift with 33-34" tires and a metal bumper/winch to feel more confident exploring remote forest roads and trails etc.. one day :)

This is awesome!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ibshake

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
How’s it going so far, how’s the experience?

what is the current mileage, any problems? Any good experiences? Any pictures of mods?
for me personally, I ordered mine in November 2020 and arrived may 2021. I got the Rubicon in black, fully loaded except the one touch top. 26,500 kms as of now with no issues at all (knock on wood). Very satisfied in the purchase as it’s the only car I have so is the daily driver as well.

TJ_HOOKER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel
Bought my ‘21 Ecodiesel JLUR in Dec 2020. No issues so far, got 110,000 on it. 2” spacer lift and 37’s, GDE tune, avg 9.5 L/100.
Jeep Wrangler JL Calling all Canadians who bought their Jeeps in 2021 8170846A-1501-411C-BD40-675FF52C9F8A

TJ_HOOKER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel