Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2003 TJ, 2020 JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Well I guess all the complaining is paying off. I just got a call from FCA apologizing for the production delays on the diesels and assigning me a case number. According to her, they expect to ramp up production as parts become available. I got the idea they should have sufficient parts on hand to be at full diesel production in early April.

I had checked with Jeep Cares one time to see where my Jeep was in the process, but that was my only contact with them.

Is everybody getting these calls?
Sponsored

Odom

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Well I guess all the complaining is paying off. I just got a call from FCA apologizing for the production delays on the diesels and assigning me a case number. According to her, they expect to ramp up production as parts become available. I got the idea they should have sufficient parts on hand to be at full diesel production in early April.

I had checked with Jeep Cares one time to see where my Jeep was in the process, but that was my only contact with them.

Is everybody getting these calls?

I got the same call yesterday and a email from “Jeff” today. Email seemed automated.

Motoristx

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Diesel
Build Thread
Link
I have been contacted a few times from a few different people, all with different stories. I'm not sure what to believe when I'm contacted from them. I took this to my dealership and they told me its shipped and not delayed any further.

I'm not sure what to believe, until I'm driving it...

Gman53

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Land Rover Defender X
I have been contacted a few times from a few different people, all with different stories. I'm not sure what to believe when I'm contacted from them. I took this to my dealership and they told me its shipped and not delayed any further.

I'm not sure what to believe, until I'm driving it...
Looks like your Jeep has been listed on cars.com this morning!
08D29859-1409-4767-A7E3-674ED4F9C0C8.png