First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep wrangler rubicon
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Hi guys, I wanted to step in and introduce myself as my old partner that was previously offering his services to the JL Forums is no longer with us at the Dealership. My name is Adam Vincent, and I work in Sales at Varsity Chrysler in Calgary Alberta. I've been here since March 2017 and I myself drive a 2019 Sting-Grey Rubicon JLU!

All Factory Order builds are offered at a $500 over invoice cost. Any questions you may have ask away and I'll do my best to help answer.

And if you already have a Wrangler please post it up! It would be great to know how everyone is enjoying their new JL's.

MyRubi1.jpg

MyRubi3.jpg
Sponsored

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Sahara. Ordered 9/25 2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome aboard, I will be in the market soon. I'm just waiting to see what the 2020s have to offer (colors really) or maybe a gator JTR, I haven't decided yet.

OP
OP
VinceJL

VinceJL

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep wrangler rubicon
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Thanks for the welcome! Took her out for may long weekend. Man I love this thing. I'm curious as to what new colors will become available as well.

wrangler 2.jpg

wrangler.jpg

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the welcome! Took her out for may long weekend. Man I love this thing. I'm curious as to what new colors will become available as well.

wrangler 2.jpg

wrangler.jpg
Waiprous?

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Gladiator question that I thought you could shed some light on. The build and price went live today on jeep.ca and there are three colors missing, Gator, Gobi and Punkn. Any Idea why Jeep Canada wouldn't list these colors on the builder but have them listed under the vehicle description tab?
Thanks

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@VinceJL Hi quick question. Is there a way for us Canadians to get info on our orders, such as our VIN and order status?
Sponsored