Calgary Alberta $500 above invoice group price

Rubicam

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Fantastic post. In Calgary as well and looking to buy in the next few weeks. Will send the guys at Varisty an email and pay them a visit this week.
Sponsored

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Fantastic post. In Calgary as well and looking to buy in the next few weeks. Will send the guys at Varisty an email and pay them a visit this week.
Good choice. I'm dealing with Alex right now. He texted me today to let me know my JLUR is in "D" status right now.

OP
OP
islandbunkie

islandbunkie

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Great! You will really like Alex, he has been super responsive. Just keep in mind that the $500 above invoice is for factory ordered....deals on what is on the lots are a separate matter.

bueller44

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon in FireCracker Red - Loaded
Last week driving in Vancouver in my rental car I saw a red Sahara JLU - it was behind me - very distinguishable with those lights. Tried to go slow, but he didn't catch up to me.

Was in my dealership on Saturday and they had just sold their first JL - a Red Sahara - now I won't be the first one driving around. Maybe the first Rubi as they haven't received any and mine is on order. The Vernon BC dealership hasn't received a single JL yet. They seem to be oblivious to them! Kelowna must have had over 30 JK's and 6 JL's on the lot. Most I've ever seen in one place before. Wish my order would move out of D status soon!!

Rubicam

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Stopped by to see Alex a few days ago.. great guy.. no pressure at all.

Test drove a manual red JLUR and it was awesome. Much more confined than the full size pickup I currently drive, but that's to be expected.

Will see if I can get back there and drive an automatic before deciding what my final order will be.

Sponsored

OP
OP
islandbunkie

islandbunkie

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
My order was made 5 months ago and I still don’t have my Jeep. My excitement has turned to bitterness and disappointment. Alex at Varsity has been great, but I am on to my 4th sales manager. 3 have been fired or left in the past 5 months.

Wish I could report that FCA Canada had been the least bit helpful. The dealership seems to be losing interest in helping me out as well. I am hoping that they will come through for me in the end.

Rubicam

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Wow.. that is really unfortunate.

You should really get your deposit back and just wait for the 2019 model year to open up and reorder.
Sponsored