Sponsored

Cab Cover The Allows For Soft Top Recommendations?

Drew_ATL

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Stackin' Dat Cheese!
*Cab Cover (typo)

Finally, got the top down with the nice weather here in the Southeast - dramatically better with the new design, really like it.

However, I’d prefer to not constantly lower and raise the top, call me lazy but I’d like to find a cab cover that allots for the bulky top when folded down.

Had one for my two JKs, but the top recessed to a much lower position - new JL soft top rides a little higher, I can’t see any current offering work.

Looking for recommendations- is there a cab cover that will get the job done? Thx!
Sponsored

beammmer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL two-door, 2017 X5, 1973 2002
*Cab Cover (typo)

Finally, got the top down with the nice weather here in the Southeast - dramatically better with the new design, really like it.

However, I’d prefer to not constantly lower and raise the top, call me lazy but I’d like to find a cab cover that allots for the bulky top when folded down.

Had one for my two JKs, but the top recessed to a much lower position - new JL soft top rides a little higher, I can’t see any current offering work.

Looking for recommendations- is there a cab cover that will get the job done? Thx!
Bought an Alien sunshade for my 2Dr. I love it, don't have to touch it when the soft top goes up or down. I wanted to see if Alien had a shade to cover the rear of the 2Dr but their website is asking for passwords and stuff, I just wanted to shop.

Don

BCEEFB2B-E1FC-44F6-8E13-A90BCA68A3CC.png

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
*Cab Cover (typo)

https://www.raingearcovers.com/
Sponsored