Cab Cover Choice

NoPoMoCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Been doing a lot of research and reading a lot of product reviews and I just can’t seem to find the right Cab Cover.

Here are my requirements and constraints:
the situations is ability to stay topless as much of summer as possible and not have to put soft top fully back on for when a day or two of rain is predicted. It’s mostly under cover but exposed to possible sideways rain and a lot of humidity based moisture (near ocean). Also for theft of property. I do lock the arm rest but want to have it less attractive to search through with the cover on

JLU
Want Black
Water proof although water resistant is ok if it does like a 80% repel-meaning dripping ok but puddle on seats not acceptable
Ability to cover retracted or closed Bestop TrekTop NX fastback ( obviously windows removed)
Obviously doors will be off
I have no accessories that hamper the cover (I.e light bars )
I don’t want the ones the fit around the stock side view mirrors because I’m using the hood hinge mounted mirrors
I don’t need the ones with ‘door’ access because want...
Lockable -meaning has grommets that I can run a cable through

i see most of the ones in the range cost $175-200. I’m willing to go higher for the perfect solution (if that even exists)
Sponsored

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane

brewtus98

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara, 2003 TJ, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2004 LJ
Vehicle Showcase
Raingearcovers.com. I have one for the JL that I use most of the summer. I also have a TJ wrangler that I got one for, and my dad uses one on his TJ also. Superior quality.
Jeep Wrangler JL Cab Cover Choice IMG_0386.JPG

OP
OP
NoPoMoCo

NoPoMoCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Raingearcovers.com.
Thanks. I had not come across that web site yet. It says it doesn’t cover bikini so worried it won’t cover the soft top I mentioned. Doesn’t need to fit perfect but needs to be able to cover that.

OP
OP
NoPoMoCo

NoPoMoCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU

Sponsored

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
Thanks. Surely cheap but do I get what I pay for? How has it performed it over night rain?

It works as good as any cover I've ever had. I haven't had any leaks to speak of. It just works without being overpriced.

Kdmerchant

First Name
Ketan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl 2 door
Has anyone had an experience where the rain pools in the top and you have a pond hanging in the cabin after a rain, or are these cab covers designed to have the rain run off?
Sponsored