Sponsored

[CA] Where can I get the best financing outside of the dealership?

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
Dealer wanted 5% got 3% through credit union. Fast and easy. Drove her home in a hour.
Sponsored

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
Didn't know about it

The Z

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, 2013 Toyota Sienna, 2003 4 Winds 5000 Motorhome
I am in Washington State and this Langley is in VA. I assume Its not an option for me?

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
I am in Washington State and this Langley is in VA. I assume Its not an option for me?
Hi
I’m in NJ and fianced thru Langley, you don’t have to live in VA. Call them and tell them you want to join and they can set you up over the phone. Just be patient with their customer service team, you can get different answers from them but in the long run it will work out since you’d get a great rate. And if you join them you can use the bonus drive for another $500

Sponsored

The Z

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, 2013 Toyota Sienna, 2003 4 Winds 5000 Motorhome
When you call them do you tell them why you want to open account or become a member is for the financing? Or they less likely to help you?

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you call them do you tell them why you want to open account or become a member is for the financing? Or they less likely to help you?
I called and asked about becoming a member and then asked about a loan. I don’t think it matters if you tell them or not. I did everything at the same time because I knew I would be picking up my Jeep in s week or so from when I called them and I wanted everything to be completed nd also wanted to lock in the rate

The Z

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is too bad they don't have branches in Washington because I have no love for Chase. That said If I have to setup a checking account with them I have to move some money to that account each month and have the jl payment come from it I assume.

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone ever use AAA for an Auto loan? The rates looked pretty good.

I'm considering getting pre-approved at a few places, so I can possibly negotiate a lower rate at the dealer.

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is too bad they don't have branches in Washington because I have no love for Chase. That said If I have to setup a checking account with them I have to move some money to that account each month and have the jl payment come from it I assume.
That's what I'm doing. I will have enough in the checking account every month to pay for the loan.

Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
You have a bunch of vehicles already ? What do you want , a fleet ?

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Langley is an option and I live out of state but opened an account. However, I'm finding Bank of America has better rates currently as I'm a preferred customer and will get a better rate than published.
Sponsored