CA Corrosion Repair for JL / Dealer

cripton805

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport w/ 6sp
I am one of the most that has been having corrosion on my hinges and doors. The factory paint is also terrible. My grille is even flaking... I have been to two different dealers trying to get this fixed and both recognized the problem. One of them, I have to basically beg them to call me back and I get the "We will call you" since last November 2020. I went to another dealer 40 miles away and they said they didn't want to do the work. They recommended I take it to another dealer with experience. They had already given me a loaner RAM 1500 to do the repair work. They did some other warranty work and took the truck back a few days later without doing the paint work.

I basically have my hands tied and stuck with a Jeep that needs corrosion repair on different doors, hinges, hood. On top of the many recalls on the manual transmission and steering.

I'm tired of chasing dealers that won't fix this thing. I hope lawyers pick up a class action lawsuit. Has anyone had any luck with any dealerships in CA? I want to go somewhere with experience that will just fix it with a hassle free experience...
Sponsored