Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Bikini Pearl 2.0 Auto JLUR ordered on February 15 that’s still sitting in D1 status. Hopefully this doesn’t impact that build...
I doubt the discontinued color will slow it. If anything the world slowly coming back may slow your build.
Sponsored

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
I doubt the discontinued color will slow it. If anything the world slowly coming back may slow your build.
There’s no way that your jeep shouldn’t be done by now I’d be calling Mopar every day. Sounds like to me they lost your build. I ordered mine on May 26 and the ship day is June 10th...

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
There’s no way that your jeep shouldn’t be done by now I’d be calling Mopar every day. Sounds like to me they lost your build. I ordered mine on May 26 and the ship day is June 10th...
It has always been a mystery how orders are scheduled for build. Mopar/Jeep Chat can't escalate a build that's at the executive level. If your dealer has enough pull they may be able to get the build/shipping escalated but he should have done that already on his own.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Bikini Pearl 2.0 Auto JLUR ordered on February 15 that’s still sitting in D1 status. Hopefully this doesn’t impact that build...
Based on those registered on Crypto, in the last week 14 ordered in May have started or completed their build, 6 from April, 14 from March and 1 from February (ordered 02/02). That's if they entered their order date correctly. There are about 32 ordered in February that still show as open orders but many of them could have been cancelled and won't be built. Same fir January and 2019, 2018.
I say push your dealer to call his regional sales manager and demand to know why.

Sponsored

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Based on those registered on Crypto, in the last week 14 ordered in May have started or completed their build, 6 from April, 14 from March and 1 from February (ordered 02/02). That's if they entered their order date correctly. There are about 32 ordered in February that still show as open orders but many of them could have been cancelled and won't be built. Same fir January and 2019, 2018.
I say push your dealer to call his regional sales manager and demand to know why.
Seems to me if you lot faster just order a new one.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
How do you register it? And put a nickname your Vin number and the date you ordered would that be considered registered?
Under the Track new order tab enter the info fields. This will send you an email when your build sheet enters the system and then your window sticker when done. It will not show any other statuses. FCA took that system away from us several years ago.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Under the Track new order tab enter the info fields. This will send you an email when your build sheet enters the system and then your window sticker when done. It will not show any other statuses. FCA took that system away from us several years ago.
OK that’s what I thought. However, I have a printed out sheet that shows the date it leaves the factory to head towards the dealership and it says June 10, But when I put in my information shows nothing.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
OK that’s what I thought. However, I have a printed out sheet that shows the date it leaves the factory to head towards the dealership and it says June 10, But when I put in my information shows nothing.
The printout from where? The order confirmation sheet your dealer gave you when you ordered it?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
USNJeepJL just completed yesterday from a December order had D1-to-D Regress on his build sheet so he went back and forth from "all parts assigned and scheduled for production" to "who are you", maybe several times. It is also a Bikini Pearl. So some hope for the color.
Sponsored