Buying used Mopar Steel 3 piece bumper

F800

First Name
'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
I have a Sport S with the plastic bumper and LED fog lights.

Attached images of what's included. Is this missing anything that will lead to a PITA later?

I do realize that I'll have to find a way to install my current fog lights

$_59.jpg

$_592.jpg

$_593.jpg
Sponsored

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I have a Sport S with the plastic bumper and LED fog lights.

Attached images of what's included. Is this missing anything that will lead to a PITA later?

I do realize that I'll have to find a way to install my current fog lights

Jeep Wrangler JL Buying used Mopar Steel 3 piece bumper $_593

Looks like fog light wiring is missing? Other than that it looks pretty much how mine was when I installed it.....just use the existing hardware from your other bumper.

OP
OP
F800

F800

First Name
'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Yeah I think I would need to buy some brackets to use my existing fogs.

Thanks

Overkill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.camaroheaven.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon; 2018 JLU Sahara; 2002 TJ Sport; 2005 GMC 2500HD; 1969 Camaro (blue); 1969 Camaro (red); 1974 Chevrolet Cheyenne K20
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
This isn't something that will keep you from installing it, but if you aren't planning on installing a winch, you will probably want the plastic piece that covers where the fairlead bolts to the front and the metal closeout plate where the winch sticks up in the top of the bumper. Also might want the closeout that goes between the bumper and the grill. If you are putting a winch in it, then all those will be removed for that so you would be good how it is.

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
fairly certain it will not work with Sport fog lights as they have 4 tabs on where the sahara and rubi have 3, also need the front winch cover (and if your state requires it the front tag mount.) Check with @AllMoparParts.com and they will get you straight. Good people over there and VERY helpfull

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
fairly certain it will not work with Sport fog lights as they have 4 tabs on where the sahara and rubi have 3, also need the front winch cover (and if your state requires it the front tag mount.) Check with @AllMoparParts.com and they will get you straight. Good people over there and VERY helpfull
Actually the Sport fog lights have three tabs, Sahara and Rubicon have four and the OEM Steel bumper has two. There are brackets to convert the four tab for use in the steel bumper.
Gregj
Sponsored