Sponsored

Buying this or has the world gone bananas ?

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Is no one else going to call BS on her claiming C cells (or maybe D) are 9V cells?
Sponsored

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
I don't have the patience to watch all that. Was hoping for a Banana in the Tailpipe reference
Notice the apology for the annoying video and the suggestion to skip ahead to the end of the ? Or did you not have the patience to read that either ?

Sponsored

JL ME

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys ,2006 Roadking , 2008 Hayabusa
Occupation
Industrial Maintenance
Do you guys buy this or has the world gone bananas ?

I ran across this... I initially figured it was click-bait ... because it is sooo drawn out and repetitive. But after some research(still could be wrong) I believe these types of videos have to be atleast 8 minutes long for them to get credit/paid.

Disclaimer... I want to apologize for this video being so damn annoying... so feel free to skip towards the end.

So, is the real ? Can it be done... in theory, the electricity part seems plausible... but in practical app, it seems like a bunch of ?.

It's a good thing she has nice tits or I would be angry about wasting my time watching this!

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
That is why I apologized in advance and suggested skipping ahead ... atleast you only wasted two minutes with your reply.
Which still leaves me ahead compared to the time it took you to post this clickbait. ?‍♂

Last edited:

Sponsored

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
Didn't get past the cable in the banana. If they say it'll make your door lock sticky and attract flies. It might work, anything else is stucking fupid!!!

Carolina Jeeper

First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
I knew something was up at banana. And didn't watch it. I don't even know what happened.

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Which still leaves me ahead compared to the time it took you to post this clickbait. ?‍♂
Whatever NewGuy... its not a contest and it is your choice whether you read, participate, post, or decide to move on with any thread. Just gets old when people make a choice to participate and then bitch about it, all while walking all over the OP's post. (Not saying you did this, but it's becoming all too common)

I suggested to everyone to skip to the end.

I posted with genuine interest , along with bringing a little humor in attempt to make someone's day a little better. Although, not necessarily as portrayed in the video, but in theory... I was hoping to get some like minded comments
Sponsored