2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Granite)
The Wrangler checks a lot of boxes for me:
  1. Off road vehicle
  2. Manual Transmission SUV
  3. Convertible
  4. The freakin doors come off
  5. Everybody waves at you!
Wait for it, and enjoy it!

Jeep Wrangler JL Buying my first Wrangler after wanting one my whole life 92175C22-82F3-4369-99C4-33279C64D4F1.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wonder

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR (aka Juno) - Hydro Blue
I hope you find it everything you dreamed of and more. Seems I waited a long time to get mine. I actually got it sooner than planned. Spend your waiting time looking for places to go so you won't waist any time. :like:
Me, on any given day

439703C3-9701-4806-B3E9-F456B48AFC99.jpeg

OP
OP
Wonder

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I
Congrats. I was always a Ram owner but wild hair took me to my first Jeep. I ordered my second one a Rubicon Jan. 11th and she came in on Feb 26th. So now hook as a Jeeper.

Hope the time goes fast for you !!!! :jk: :fingerscrossed:
Iā€™ve waited 30+ years. Whatā€™s another 6 months? šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
Wonder

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its worth the wait! I too waited my whole life for a jeep and when I bought it I knew exactly what I wanted and I ordered it. I too like the 2 door and I dont need the space because my kids are grown. The time will go fast
My boys are grown too so I had the same reasoning, but now Iā€™m ā€œforcedā€ to upgrade I went for the top of the line. On the plus side, thereā€™s room to sleep in the back of the 4 door šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
Wonder

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea unfortunately even the folks from Canada have outrageously long waits for their Jeeps. I agree with the others that the wait is worth it. Itā€™s got all the comfort of a luxury car and when the time comes and you remove that roof and doors it becomes the biggest toy youā€™ve ever owned.
Congratulations and donā€™t worry, time goes so fast....and welcome to a great forum.
Iā€™ve spent my whole life waiting to drive around topless šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wonder

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Wrangler checks a lot of boxes for me:
  1. Off road vehicle
  2. Manual Transmission SUV
  3. Convertible
  4. The freakin doors come off
  5. Everybody waves at you!
Wait for it, and enjoy it!

Jeep Wrangler JL Buying my first Wrangler after wanting one my whole life 439703C3-9701-4806-B3E9-F456B48AFC99
We donā€™t have the manual transmission here. Only the 8speed auto. But I prefer an auto anyway. Then I can drink my coffee while I drive

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I forgot to mention in my last post that thereā€™s a waiting room in this forum. Youā€™d be with others anxiously waiting their arrivals. Although youā€™re welcome right here too!
Also, you posted that you waited 30 years. Thatā€™s great because youā€™ve got many years ahead to enjoy your Jeep. I ordered my first Jeep at 52 years old and wish I didnā€™t waste decades with sports cars that are just that....cars.

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
Congrats, as stated already time will go fast. I also waited a long time before buying my first Jeep and wish I would have got one years ago. My Viper was great on a sunny nice summer day but my Jeep is great on any day of any season :like:

OP
OP
Wonder

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I forgot to mention in my last post that thereā€™s a waiting room in this forum. Youā€™d be with others anxiously waiting their arrivals. Although youā€™re welcome right here too!
Also, you posted that you waited 30 years. Thatā€™s great because youā€™ve got many years ahead to enjoy your Jeep. I ordered my first Jeep at 52 years old and wish I didnā€™t waste decades with sports cars that are just that....cars.
I figured this will be the last car I buy so I may as well go all out
Sponsored