Sponsored

Buying my first car!

goosedork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Have needed to get a car for a while now, finally getting serious about it. I live in MO and I'm currently looking at a beautiful 2 door sarge green 2021 wrangler sport with under 30 miles on it. It's got an anti-spin differential rear axle, air conditioning, and deep tinted windows. MSRP is at $32,440 and they said the bottom they'd sell it for is $31,650. I understand with the base cars there's a little less flexibility in price, but this seemed kinda high, and I was curious if is this is an accurate expectation of what I should pay or if I'm getting ripped off. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ya'll for your time
Sponsored

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Have needed to get a car for a while now, finally getting serious about it. I live in MO and I'm currently looking at a beautiful 2 door sarge green 2021 wrangler sport with under 30 miles on it. It's got an anti-spin differential rear axle, air conditioning, and deep tinted windows. MSRP is at $32,440 and they said the bottom they'd sell it for is $31,650. I understand with the base cars there's a little less flexibility in price, but this seemed kinda high, and I was curious if is this is an accurate expectation of what I should pay or if I'm getting ripped off. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ya'll for your time

Hey there, welcome to the Forum!

I was browsing the Midwest members page, and I noticed you never got any responses to your question. And although I'm from STL, MO and now live in IL, I've only bought a brand new Jeep once, so I'm unfortunately not familiar enough with the Sport pricing, and MSRP versus Invoice on the different models to give you an educated opinion.

However, if you haven't already purchased a JLS and are still in the market, I do think you'd have a better shot at getting an informed answer if you posted your question in the "Order/Price/Production-Tracking" Page on this forum.

Here's the link: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/forums/ordering-pricing-production-tracking.7/

Hope this helps, and good luck!

-Rob