Buying a new RAM

Ericl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
So like the title says I’m looking at buying a new RAM in about a year. I currently lease a 2019 loaded Laramie and I love the truck, but someone T-boned me and it wasn’t totaled. So seeing that it’s a lease I’m definitely going to be returning it. Does anyone know of a good RAM dealer where I can get a good deal, roughly 6-8% below invoice if that’s even possible. I decided to lease the RAM this time around because I was unsure if I’d like the RAM over the Ford, but I ended up loving it. Definitely looking to purchase this time around. Any help would be great.
Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I think most of the dealers that give a good deal on jeeps here will probably give you a really good deal on other chrysler stuff too. Good luck!

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
I'm not sure how common trucks are in your area but I would think you'd get better pricing and selection from an area that does higher truck volume. My coworker lives in NJ and he needed a 1 ton for his 5th wheel. They had very limited options and I felt like they overcharged him compared to what I was seeing here it TX. My neighbor just picked up a Rebel last week and it looks really nice, not sure the trim package though.
Sponsored