Sponsored

Buyer beware Diode Dynamics

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Horrible experience with these guys. I ordered some parts on 11/29 (Black Friday). Nothing here yet. Zero communication from them. Emailed 3 times, PM'd them here and called them but the phone just rings and rings even though it was yesterday during their posted hours. No shipping info, no delay email, nothing.

Finally got a hold of them today to cancel my order. Guy didn't even ask why, could care less. Hard to believe they are even allowed to be a sponsor here. I guess money talks.

Be careful when purchasing. I guess this was their tactic to not honor a Black Friday Deal. Just don't return calls and emails and eventually the customer will cancel.
Sponsored

Rubicon_LA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
To their defense I have to say that I only had a good experience with this vendor. I've ordered my LED headlight bulbs from them last year and received them in a few days. One of the bulbs went bad in nine months and they replaced it within two days no questions asked. Maybe all the COVID thing affected their way of running business lately, but it's not just their fault having problems with most of the suppliers out of states.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
I have been railing against them for nearly 2 years their prices for their lights is inflated and poor value.
Sponsored