multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
If the kids wanted it I'm sure you got exactly what you want. Smiles on the faces of your children. Sounds like youre a good Dad, and that always comes at a price of what Dad wants. Jeep on my friend.
Plot twist: the kids are 32 and 35 years old, live in his basement, and really just want a sweet ride to bum off dad :CWL:
Sponsored

Jamrock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
My father has been dead for several years. I still remember all the places that he took us to when we were children. His job took him on the road a whole lot and he was cool enough to take me and my younger sister along with him quite a bit.

I pass these places sometimes and I still remember the details of each trip. I suspect your children will remember you, the Jeep and the fun adventures long after you have passed.

Some fathers leave no legacy or memories behind. It was as if they never existed. Some are remembered.

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Plot twist: the kids are 32 and 35 years old, live in his basement, and really just want a sweet ride to bum off dad :CWL:
lol, in this day and age I'd say you could be right. Nice avatar btw, I was Bravo 4-9 Cav.

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
I took over a dealer ordered Sting Gray 392 over my original white one. Starts to dislike that color 3 weeks later, after seeing Sting Gray mini vans and other FCA Sting Gray vehicles, just toooooo dark of a gray. Then dealer sold the vehicle to someone else who's willing to pay more ADM and refund my deposit. shady dealership but somehow I'm not mad because of this.....

Rkcmike63

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4 and 2002 HD RKC
Just checked with the dealer, who said the Sting Gray Rubicon that I ordered has been released by the Toledo plant and is awaiting transportation. I’ve been waiting more than two months, but my excitement level is tepid at best. I ordered the vehicle that my kids wanted, not the one that I wanted, which would have been a 2-door Sarge Green Willys. I’m not looking for any advice or soothing words. Just crying in my beer, really. I’m sure the JLUR will be great, but it’s more Jeep than I really need or want.
More than you need or want? Thought that only applied to bland food and women....

Sponsored

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
Don't fret, the jeep will be awesome.
The sting gray makes it more awesome
Soon you'll be taking the kids on adventures they'll never forget.

IMG_6781.jpg

Minilla

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL sport
raised two kids outa the back of a TJ! wife didn't like it much, but she understood that I would never give my signature to sign it over for a minivan. ten years after the birth of my first, I bought a 2 door green sport to replace the tj I sold four years prior (wife agreed I could have a two door, I would not buy a four door wrangler...that's like buying a four door mustang in my eyes.) NOT EVEN ONE WEEK LATER, my wife tells me theres a third kid on the way!!!!!!!! omg I bought a 2 door wrangler....wife tells me to sell her POS car and we buy a fully loaded 2020 minivan for dirt cheap....I get to keep my jeep! and now that theres not enough seats for the whole family I already went ahead and removed the rear seats. so....I could not be more happy with my choice in vehicle. sometimes the color I chose I regret...then other times I don't. I love bikini color...but that green...so manly

ScenicRoute

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Beer Finisher
Had a four door jku. Went to two door jk rubicon. Had twins. Back to four door. They’re all jeeps.

Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
after looking at Jeeps a few months ago after falling in love with the new JLU after renting one for a Tahoe trip, I started drifting towards the Gladiator once I started checking the local Jeep dealer, but the wife and kids said no way! get the JLU....
Glad I listened to them and ordered my JLUR a couple months ago....Have zero regrets

Having kids the JLU is much better suited than the JL for anyone who has more than one passenger and is much better looking too ;)
Trust me, you're going to love that Sting Gray JLUR once you see it....everyone knows that's the best color out there:bandit:

Jeep Wrangler JL Buyer’s Remorse - 2021 JLUR IMG_9868.JPG

Briiiiiian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Diesel Rubicon
Wife and kid talked me into a two door JK. I loved it. Fast forward five years, and not nearly as much. We all got bigger, especially the kid. Nobody wanted to go anywhere in it. Got a JL four door, and love it. The ride is better. It doesn't get blown around as bad. And you can fit more of your kids crap in it. Enjoy all that room for crap, and your new ride.

DUNE RAP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL 2DR RUBICON
I’m sorry...you should have got the 2dr RUBICON! It also has a back seat you know...

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
You could talk to the dealer and just see if you can order the other one, if that's what you really want to do. Jeeps sell really easily, and if you're going to buy another from them anyway, you probably won't lose the deposit anyway.

Unless you ordered a really unpopular option set, it'll probably be fine.

Me, personally? I used to have an anvil gray sahara. I loved that jeep! I currently have a blue rubicon. I love that jeep even more! 4 doors means more room to take friends along... plus you can have 4 friends instead of 3. What's not to like about that? :D

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
I loved the 2 door JKR we had until Jan, my daughter, who has just turned 12, my wife and the dog did not feel the same ;) We all love the JLUR :) Everyone gets a window, a door and aircon vents and we all get to take some gear with us, beach trips don't mean loading up the backseat with body boards etc. Now day trips offroad involve all of us, not just me.
Sponsored