sierraf37

First Name
sierra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep grand cherokee limited x
Hi all,

New here. I recently got my buyback approved by Jeep and it is taking forever. Has anyone dealt with this? I am really frustrated and annoyed with FCA. They have been no help.
Sponsored

xylodan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Hi all,

New here. I recently got my buyback approved by Jeep and it is taking forever. Has anyone dealt with this? I am really frustrated and annoyed with FCA. They have been no help.
Recently had one with BMW. I got the paperwork 3 weeks ago to sign for the buyback. The car is still in my garage. I just emailed them today to ask what's up. They originally said it would take around 3 weeks to make an appointment to meet at a dealer and get me a check. The length of time these corporate processes take are insane.

OP
OP

sierraf37

First Name
sierra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Recently had one with BMW. I got the paperwork 3 weeks ago to sign for the buyback. The car is still in my garage. I just emailed them today to ask what's up. They originally said it would take around 3 weeks to make an appointment to meet at a dealer and get me a check. The length of time these corporate processes take are insane.

Yeah, its been one hell of a time. they are sadly no help and do not care. They want to charge me for the tire wear since they have drug this out for 3 months now.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hi all,

Good afternoon, sierraf37. We see you sent our team a private message as well. That said, we will continue working with you there.

Kate
Jeep Cares

xylodan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Yeah, its been one hell of a time. they are sadly no help and do not care. They want to charge me for the tire wear since they have drug this out for 3 months now.
Sorry to hear that. It's really sad how they treat people who are likely making the second or first largest purchase of their lives, and one that is critical for most of our livelihoods. I'm a single guy with two dogs, one is a senior and I was so stressed out not having a reliable car so now am making payments on two cars just to be sure I had one that works as I wait for BMW to give me an appointment to return it. Meanwhile, two large loans on my credit (guess I'm not house shopping for another month or two like I planned), another ding on my credit report and I had to go through quite a process to even get a car loan even though my credit is in the high 700's because they saw the already existing substantial car loan on there.

It's really unacceptable the way they treat people who got a shitty car from them. I can buy it in an hour, I should be able to return it in an hour, especially once I've signed the buy back paper work. Pathetic.

Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
See what Carvana or Vroom will give you. It may be better than the buyback price.

OP
OP

sierraf37

First Name
sierra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My buyback price is pretty good actually so Iā€™ll stick to the buyback. Iā€™m not going to trade this thing in and screw someone else over.
Sponsored