Sahara
Last edited:

Rubicon_LA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Burgertuning started with BMWs. The owner Terry is a very knowledgeable and nice guy. I had his chips in all my six bimmers, always worked flawless. Later he started developing for numerous other brands with turbo, for Mercedes, Lexus and so on. I didn't know he developed something for Jeep too. If I had a 2.0 turbo I would go with his chip in a heartbeat.

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I’ve heard they have a stellar reputation.

I’ve attached their dyno overlays. Impressive.
D7CAA467-8A23-4379-9F04-8A0EC4F2CD01.jpeg

Last edited:

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
All in on any product that comes from Terry Burger. I also trust his dyno numbers, as when I had his stuff on my old BMW, my graph mirrored what he showed on his site 100%. It was uncanny.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Anyone go all out and get the Bluetooth capable option to use the app? I’m curious and would like to hear about it.

Last edited:

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Anyone go all out and get the Bluetooth capable option to use the app? I’m curious to hear about it.
Yup as my prior experience with such devices is firmware updates are frequent for first couple months..... So easier to load from iPhone versus carry a laptop around.

I also hope we get stuff like they've done on the Alfa 2.0L with custom tunes for CAI's and the like. Ideally we get a tune to make use of the @Mishimoto intake and IC tube to put an end to the 2.0L versus 3.6L dick-measuring contests once and for all :like:

I also noticed that gofastbits has just released their Jeep JL bypass valve that uses the factory actuator but a clever design. I've ordered one of these as well.

https://gfb.com.au/products/blow-of...-america-china-australia-pct-patents-pending/

Last edited:

BrandonB00

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S, 2006 Wrangler,
Yup as my prior experience with such devices is firmware updates are frequent for first couple months..... So easier to load from iPhone versus carry a laptop around.

I also hope we get stuff like they've done on the Alfa 2.0L with custom tunes for CAI's and the like. Ideally we get a tune to make use of the @Mishimoto intake and IC tube to put an end to the 2.0L versus 3.6L dick-measuring contests once and for all :like:

I also noticed that gofastbits has just released their Jeep JL bypass valve that uses the factory actuator but a clever design. I've ordered one of these as well.

https://gfb.com.au/products/blow-of...-america-china-australia-pct-patents-pending/
oh hell yes I have a JB1 for my GTI. this is exactly what I was waiting for. If Jeep fixes my steering then I'm all in for this bad boy.

Sponsored

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Not a fan of piggy back systems, I had a jb4 for the kia stinger gt.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Not a fan of piggy back systems, I had a jb4 for the kia stinger gt.
It's all we've got right now unfortunately. And the upside is it is very tough for FCA to detect if you remove it all before service. I'm happy to take the 26% torque gain.

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
According to the chart stock is 310 lb/ft at 4,000 RPM. But the factory says 295 at 3,000 at the crank, so is it accurate?

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
According to the chart stock is 310 lb/ft at 4,000 RPM. But the factory says 295 at 3,000 at the crank, so is it accurate?
I see that. The ecm allowing more cylinder pressure up top under their dyno conditions? Or was it the manufacturer’s dyno testing and conditions? If they used the 295 figure at ~3k it would make their tuning sound even better but their rep is being conservative as far as I understand so far. I know the Alfa’s are dynoing over 300+ at the crank and their rated at 280 from the manufacturer, so they’re underrated a little. It wouldn’t surprise me the 2.0 in the Wranglers are as well.