Bungee tool?

RichD

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
Does anyone still have their mesh top bungee TOOL? Can't find mine, want to see what it looked like. Spent too much time skinning my knuckles while wrestling with these damn cords. Thanks...

OIP.jpg
Sponsored

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Are you looking for the tool to get it between the windshield? I didn't need any tools for the ball style bungies, just some dedication to sore fingers. Only used the plastic piece for the clips on the front of my two piece. The other 7 sides just pulled and wrestled the ball bungies in place

OP
OP
RichD

RichD

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
Are you looking for the tool to get it between the windshield? I didn't need any tools for the ball style bungies, just some dedication to sore fingers. Only used the plastic piece for the clips on the front of my two piece. The other 7 sides just pulled and wrestled the ball bungies in place
Thanks, but no, I lowered the windshield to get around the frame. Sore fingers, yup! I swear there was some sort of tool I used last year that made installation easier.

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Thanks, but no, I lowered the windshield to get around the frame. Sore fingers, yup! I swear there was some sort of tool I used last year that made installation easier.
I did buy the Alien Sunshade from Amazon, so if you got a different brand maybe they included something to help!

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Does anyone still have their mesh top bungee TOOL?
My ShadeIdea shade from Amazon came with a folded piece of paper that was used to pull the windshield bungees through the gap.

I believe the Spider Web shades come with a fabric strap/loop designed to do the same thing. Look at page three here. I'd think you can use any type of strap or even a belt if need be.