Bungee on rear driver's side buckle.

PastoreJesse

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Can anyone tell me (or take a photo of) where the bungee cord on the rear driver's side seat belt buckle attaches? Mine came detached recently and I can't figure out where to re-hook it for the life of me. Its still connected to the buckle, and I know it weaves through those little fabric loops on the seat, but I can't understand where it hooks onto behind the seat.

Does it just loop back onto itself?

I know it helps keep the buckle in place when the seats are folded down, and its not really necessary, but I would like to know how to re-connect it!

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Can anyone tell me (or take a photo of) where the bungee cord on the rear driver's side seat belt buckle attaches? Mine came detached recently and I can't figure out where to re-hook it for the life of me. Its still connected to the buckle, and I know it weaves through those little fabric loops on the seat, but I can't understand where it hooks onto behind the seat.

Does it just loop back onto itself?

I know it helps keep the buckle in place when the seats are folded down, and its not really necessary, but I would like to know how to re-connect it!

Thanks in advance!
@PastoreJesse,
We are sorry to hear that this is causing you trouble- if you are unable to find your answer here, we recommend having your dealer show you the function and attachment of this feature. You may also find your answer in your owners manual here: https://www.mopar.com/jeep/en-us/my-vehicle/owners-manual.html?openGarage=true Let us know if you have any further questions.

Kathryn
JeepCares