Bumper and Tire Carrier

Jason98

First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
This is my first time ever using a forum so forgive me if I post this in the wrong area or mess up any. I just put a RC 3.5inch lift and 35inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 2018 JL. My new tire is too big to fit on the tire carrier and it just looks silly right cause I have the stock spare on it. Im looking for suggestions on bumper/tire carrier combos without breaking the bank. Ive done some looking around and everything I find is more then what my lift kit cost me. I have been looking on Quadretec and ExtremeTerrian. Those are the only websites I know to look for jeep parts and accessories. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.
Sponsored

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
This is my first time ever using a forum so forgive me if I post this in the wrong area or mess up any. I just put a RC 3.5inch lift and 35inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 2018 JL. My new tire is too big to fit on the tire carrier and it just looks silly right cause I have the stock spare on it. Im looking for suggestions on bumper/tire carrier combos without breaking the bank. Ive done some looking around and everything I find is more then what my lift kit cost me. I have been looking on Quadretec and ExtremeTerrian. Those are the only websites I know to look for jeep parts and accessories. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.
I run 35’s on my 19 sport.Get yourself a rough country spare tire relocation bracket. Make sure to extend the bumpers on the tailgate so that they are firmly touching the tire. I’ve had no issues wheeling it or as my daily driver.

FC1D1E73-9124-4E2E-BC25-AF7C8AFFF860.png

055CD262-7E65-4F22-8800-DA08FAB3080B.png