Sponsored

Bump Stops needed on stock height Rubicon with 35" ?

Jzsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2.0L
So I have ordered my 2018 Rubicon 2-door along with a set of the Jeep 12mm offset rims which I intend to install a set of 315/70r17 tires on. I have seen many posts on Yes these tires will fit but how about when taking the rig off-road do the bigger tires need bump stops added to prevent rubbing ? If so how much 1", 2" or 3" ?
I have access to a lift so I don't mind the work to install I just didn't know what size if any are needed.
Sponsored

DirtyTj

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On its way 2018 JLUR in granite crystal with most everything but smokers group and dual top.2003 Sahara ARB air lockers front and rear, G2 Dana 60 in the rear, Dana 30 with RCV shafts Upfront 4.88 gearing.
So I have ordered my 2018 Rubicon 2-door along with a set of the Jeep 12mm offset rims which I intend to install a set of 315/70r17 tires on. I have seen many posts on Yes these tires will fit but how about when taking the rig off-road do the bigger tires need bump stops added to prevent rubbing ? If so how much 1", 2" or 3" ?
I have access to a lift so I don't mind the work to install I just didn't know what size if any are needed.
I'm thinking of trying the inner fenders from Artec industries. They claim 35s no lift no rubbing.
http://www.artecindustries.com/