First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hey everyone. Just got my Jeep back from getting the MC game changer, and synergy HD steering kit. I’m noticing some bump steer sourcing from my passenger side. I say passenger side because I’m getting wheel kick only when I hit objects on that side. I checked out my drag link and the installer top mounted it to the knuckle instead of below. Could this be the cause of what i’m feeling?
Sponsored

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
2.5’ or 3.5” lift?

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone. Just got my Jeep back from getting the MC game changer, and synergy HD steering kit. I’m noticing some bump steer sourcing from my passenger side. I say passenger side because I’m getting wheel kick only when I hit objects on that side. I checked out my drag link and the installer top mounted it to the knuckle instead of below. Could this be the cause of what i’m feeling?
Yes, if the track bar and drag link aren’t parallel it will cause bump steer. It’s likely the problem, unless they put on a track bar relocation bracket to raise it.

OP
OP
Cleoncini

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
OP
OP
Cleoncini

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yes, if the track bar and drag link aren’t parallel it will cause bump steer. It’s likely the problem, unless they put on a track bar relocation bracket to raise it.
Definitely didn’t order one haha so don’t believe that the case. Ok, sweet, wanted to check with the brighter than my minds on here first!
Sponsored