Bulldog Canyon AZ quick clip

cjmdwyer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0 sting gray

Went out to Bulldog Canyon a couple weekends ago and tried out the Rubicon. Had a blast and even saw some deer down in the canyon.
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase

Went out to Bulldog Canyon a couple weekends ago and tried out the Rubicon. Had a blast and even saw some deer down in the canyon.
Love the 3554 wash. My favorite time is at night. We have done it enough I can run that trail in 2wd now in both directions. Here was the last run on that climb flexing out the stock suspension.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bulldog Canyon AZ quick clip {filename}

OP
OP
cjmdwyer

cjmdwyer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0 sting gray
Love the 3554 wash. My favorite time is at night. We have done it enough I can run that trail in 2wd now in both directions. Here was the last run on that climb flexing out the stock suspension.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bulldog Canyon AZ quick clip {filename}
Want to try the entrance from out by Apache junction but hear it's a little tougher. But Jeep had no issue from usery to bush highway

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Want to try the entrance from out by Apache junction but hear it's a little tougher. But Jeep had no issue from usery to bush highway
That is the normal exit to the actual bulldog canyon trail (10). You can run it from Bush highway to the apache junction exit or vice verse and then there is the 3554 wash spur that lets out on Ellsworth. There are some really fun dirt hills for steep climbs on the apache junction side if you just want to play around. The full bulldog trail (10) is not too bad, mostly just rough.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Today I checked out another portion of the bulldog canyon trail system. This one has the entrance off the Apache trail. You go down hackmore road into the ohh area. There are some really, really fun hill climbs, and a few different directions to go once back there. We drove out the furthest exit onto the Apache trail today, next time we will take a left and head back to main bush highway entrance.
Sponsored