Alien2007

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jku
Which light bar is this?
It is inspired engineering 14 inch rgb light bar.

If I may ask, what is that light bar mount below the guard and where did you get it?

Thank you.
The mount is maximus3 aux light mount Part #: JL1007AB. The light bar I used has adjustable mounts so I was able to use that mount with the bar.
Sponsored

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
It is inspired engineering 14 inch rgb light bar.

The mount is maximus3 aux light mount Part #: JL1007AB. The light bar I used has adjustable mounts so I was able to use that mount with the bar.
Thanks

jordanblaze

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Maximus-3 SLP Hoop w reinforcement brackets
Maximus-3 Low Mount License Plate Bracket (flipped around so the license plate appears in front of the bumper as opposed to below it)
KC Hilites 4" LZR LEDs (bolted directly to the existing holes on the steel bumper)

very happy w the look & functionality

maximus 1.jpg

maximus 2.jpg

maximus 3.jpg

maximus 4.jpg

Sponsored

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I read on another thread that some users with the Warn bar were having issues with rusting. It seems there are several on this thread using the Warn bar...are you guys seeing rust issues? I really like the Warn low bar the best but I'll go with the Maximus-3 if I am going to potentially face rust issues with the Warn.

damyers8

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I read on another thread that some users with the Warn bar were having issues with rusting. It seems there are several on this thread using the Warn bar...are you guys seeing rust issues? I really like the Warn low bar the best but I'll go with the Maximus-3 if I am going to potentially face rust issues with the Warn.
I have the low warn bull bar on mine. There was one spot where the box ripped open during shipping where the powder coat came off. I didn't get to it right away so there was some surface rust. It was easy to touch up and has been fine since. I have not noticed any other rust.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
I've said it here before, but for the guys new to the thread -

I went with the Maximus3 "SLP" bar for a few reasons, but chiefly I love that its a 2 inch OD bar. All other round type bars that I've found all use 1.5 inch OD tubing. I love that the 2 inch tubing looks hella beefy and stout (TWSS).

Also installation was a breeze with the Maximus 3. Everything lined up well with the stock steel bumper, and I even included the optional $40 reinforcement brackets (hidden out of sight) for extra strength.

No rust issues at all here and color match with bumper is good.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I've said it here before, but for the guys new to the thread -

I went with the Maximus3 "SLP" bar for a few reasons, but chiefly I love that its a 2 inch OD bar. All other round type bars that I've found all use 1.5 inch OD tubing. I love that the 2 inch tubing looks hella beefy and stout (TWSS).

Also installation was a breeze with the Maximus 3. Everything lined up well with the stock steel bumper, and I even included the optional $40 reinforcement brackets (hidden out of sight) for extra strength.

No rust issues at all here and color match with bumper is good.
I've read your previous review(s) on the Maximus and that is what had me considering it. I like everything about it but the shape. I wish it was less rounded.
Sponsored