Bull Bar for stock JL bumper

Sarge JLU

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniv. Sarge Green, 2011 Element
just got a new 2021 JLU, our first wrangler, and we trying to keep cost low while we source a metal bumper. I can't seem to find a low -med height bull bar that can work with the JL without having to change out the stock plastic bumper. I see that the JK has some options but not for the JL. sorry if this is a dumb question. Thanks,
Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
just got a new 2021 JLU, our first wrangler, and we trying to keep cost low while we source a metal bumper. I can't seem to find a low -med height bull bar that can work with the JL without having to change out the stock plastic bumper. I see that the JK has some options but not for the JL. sorry if this is a dumb question. Thanks,
There aren't very many options for those of us who want to keep using the stock plastic bumper (at least for a while). Like many other JL Sport/Sahara owners, I decided to buy something not actually designed for the JL and modify it to fit.

There are few threads on the subject here on this forum. I used a Westin light bar designed for a JK and only slightly modified the mounting brackets for the JLU. There are other options too.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bull Bar for stock JL bumper 20210220_093520

OP
OP
Sarge JLU

Sarge JLU

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniv. Sarge Green, 2011 Element
Thanks a lot. I’ll search to those threads.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase