Sponsored

Build recommendations for first time Jeeper!

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
If you’re going to put on the effort to shop around, I’d just use Guptpn in Nashville, looks like they’ll do the best deal hands down. I wasn’t able to beat affiliate locally.

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Hello

Looking for recommendations for a first time Jeeper on the build sheet below that I'm planning to shop around for the best "below invoice" deal.
Thanks in advance!

Jeep Wrangler JL Build recommendations for first time Jeeper! 1627130623364-

Reference:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-jeep-wrangler-jl-and-jlu-order-guides.52367/
Another good dealer is Tri-City in Eden, NC. Don't know where you are located. Others have stated that there are one or two near Atlanta that also are competitive with these two, but don't know of anyone who does better than Gupton or Tri-City.

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Just want to point out that:

1) Remote Start System is not an extra $495. It is included in the Cold Weather Group.
2) Similarly, Alpine Premium Audio is included in the 8.4" Radio.

Just saved you $1790 there!

Might I also suggest the Trailer-Tow & HD Electrical Group? It comes with aux switches and wiring which make upgrades and mods so much easier later.

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK - HBPC SportS / Ordering '21 JL - HB Sahara
I just ordered at Mall of GA, Mike Clinnin. While Gupton in Nashville TN offered 1% lower and a excuse for a roadtrip to TN, I decided to stay local to GA. So far the process has been smooth but I just started my wait ☹

Sponsored

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
When we ordered our JLUR we had no plans to overland / camp from it. Boy how things change, now we wish we got the tow package, off road camera and the diesel. Also, the Alpine is ‘ok’ but you can get way more bang for your buck with an aftermarket system.

LostSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future JLUR
Looks like you have thought out a great Jeep Rubi build. Plus being in NC you have proximity to several dealerships that offer damned good below invoice pricing. And as rent mentioned, you can deduct remote start and alpine due to duplicity, and then apply that "savings" to, well -
that being said, I will try to be polite here, and say - GET THE TOW PACKAGE, (DAMMIT).
Sponsored