Build & Price - JKU no longer available

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
2019 would be amazing!!! It'll be worth the wait then :)
Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I'm willing to bet they'll list 2017 and 2018 as tabs and have the JK and JL identified as just that under 2018: JK and JL.

And how much you wanna bet these website bugs are the result of making tweaks and changes in a live production environment? That's a big IT no-no.

Last edited:

Matt The Hammer

First Name
Fake Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR and YJ
Occupation
Engineer
2019 would be amazing!!! It'll be worth the wait then :)
Buying a 2019 vehicle in early 2018 gets you a whole year of use while it's still "new". ha ha

I saw in some European countries that the license plates are basically registration numbers. Those plates never really leave that vehicle. You can decipher the coding on the tag to show what year and even what quarter of the year it was registered in. So a Q1 tag is older than a Q4 tag. Pretty interesting as opposed to how we do it in North America.

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
Found this interesting: yesterday I could go into Jeep's website and build an Unlimited JK. Now, the option to do so isn't even there: https://www.jeep.com/en/lineup/?app=bmo&. Now, it just gives the option of "2017 Wrangler JK".
yup, its gone

anyone know what this means?
JKU still there...the link doesn't show it but Unlimited still listed in the vehicles section.
Yes, but it isn't under the Build section anymore and not an option for Build.
I think the build menu has simply "JK", to differentiate from the upcoming JL, and not to eliminate what we call the JKU.

The 4-door Unlimited is still there in the build section, but just not as obvious. You need to "expand" the page, and with that, the selection slide switch for 2-door vs. 4-door is exposed.

90mxq8.jpg

33d87rd.jpg
Sponsored