Sponsored

Browns Sterling Jeep did 8% on my 2020 (and 8.5% off in stock 2019s)

virginia_is_for_rubis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hi all,

New here but had a 16 JK before.

Just placed my deposit for a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon for 8% below invoice with Tread Lightly at Browns Sterling Jeep in Virginia. I worked with Angel, who let us test drive 6 Rubicons to nail down the options we wanted. Sales manager was easy and gave us 8% below invoice with Tread Lightly with no back and forth.

They did say it was currently 6-9 weeks for factory orders though...not sure how I'll deal with the wait :(

They also said they'd do 8.5% below invoice on in-stock Wranglers with Tread Lightly as an FYI.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Unfortunately Affiliate Pricing isn't available on the 2020 wrangler.

OP
OP

virginia_is_for_rubis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry bud, but I literally just left the dealer and got affiliate pricing. They said they specifically had to call FCA to check earlier this week for another factory order, but affiliate pricing was available for me today. I got ~15% off sticker/8% under invoice.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Sorry bud, but I literally just left the dealer and got affiliate pricing. They said they specifically had to call FCA to check earlier this week for another factory order, but affiliate pricing was available for me today. I got ~15% off sticker/8% under invoice.
See if that is the case when your jeep shows up. There is a thread about it. Jeep customer service even posted confirming that it is unavailable.

eggraid101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thinking about a JLU 2020
Hi all,

Just placed my deposit for a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon for 8% below invoice with Tread Lightly at Browns Sterling Jeep in Virginia. I worked with Angel, who let us test drive 6 Rubicons to nail down the options we wanted. Sales manager was easy and gave us 8% below invoice with Tread Lightly with no back and forth.

They did say it was currently 6-9 weeks for factory orders though...not sure how I'll deal with the wait :(

They also said they'd do 8.5% below invoice on in-stock Wranglers with Tread Lightly as an FYI.
I've got an Unlimited Sport ordered through Brown's, my experience was very similar to yours, I think we've got a great new dealership here.

Sponsored

Ralvat

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Rubicon
I sure hope youā€™re right on affiliate pricing, I pick mine up any day.

However, you would be the first one that got it on the 2020.

Who is the special person that they talk to?

Skullfreak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Jeep Sahara
Well am waiting for a josh to call me back at browns
Maybe I can get better price there.
Bc Michigan sucks for buying cars.

Skullfreak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Jeep Sahara
Cancel that msrp was 52 they said 55 otd lol
6% tax idk how ur getting 15% off

OP
OP

virginia_is_for_rubis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My sticker was 57k, getting it for 49k, going to be around 53k after Virginiaā€™s relatively high sales tax

Ralvat

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Rubicon
JUST Confirmed 2020 wrangler Tread Light affiliate program has been approved.

Will be picking mine up next week.

Sponsored

UUBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR; ā€˜95 Land Rover Defender 90
JUST Confirmed 2020 wrangler Tread Light affiliate program has been approved.
I got the same confirmation from Criswell yesterday. Pat Mantua at Criswell confirmed that FCA approved the affiliate discounts this week. The Tread Lightly discount is now available.

I placed my order for a 2020 JLUR yesterday at Criswell. I got 8% off invoice as well (7% + 1% affiliate). I didnā€™t even have to ask for the 7%. Just mentioned the forum. Pat has been great to work with. He told me he has forum members coming to him from all over the east coast (FL, NY, etc.). I feel lucky that Iā€™m local. Now I just need to wait....

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I got the same confirmation from Criswell yesterday. Pat Mantua at Criswell confirmed that FCA approved the affiliate discounts this week. The Tread Lightly discount is now available.

I placed my order for a 2020 JLUR yesterday at Criswell. I got 8% off invoice as well (7% + 1% affiliate). I didnā€™t even have to ask for the 7%. Just mentioned the forum. Pat has been great to work with. He told me he has forum members coming to him from all over the east coast (FL, NY, etc.). I feel lucky that Iā€™m local. Now I just need to wait....
Whatā€™s Eta for your build

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Hi all,

Buck up. My '20 showed up in less than 4 weeks.

EnjoyLife

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado
I am dealing with Pat Mantua from Criswell as well. He seems like a real stand up guy. My wife has always wanted to go visit Washington DC. If I purchase from Pat, it looks like we will visit DC after picking up the Jeep and doing a roadtrip back to St. Louis.
Sponsored