Sponsored

Bronze 701 Methods on a silver JLU sports?

mlhazim

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler JLU sports, GOLF GTI MK7, KIA OPTIMA
Vehicle Showcase
I am installing new wheels on my Silver JLU and i feel bronze ones will be a big gamble on the silver, might turn out AMAZING or UGLY. no middle point!!

searched all over the forums and online to see this exact mix using the bronze M701 and the Silver JL and found none.

can someone share any photos if available ?
Sponsored

BrandonB00

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S, 2006 Wrangler,
I like seeing that GTI in your sig line. That indicates to me that you'll like how the bronze looks. Obviously I don't have pics but have a feeling it will look great. I've seen silver baby raptor with bronze wheels and it looked aggressive as hell! I say do it.

OP
OP
mlhazim

mlhazim

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler JLU sports, GOLF GTI MK7, KIA OPTIMA
Vehicle Showcase
I like seeing that GTI in your sig line. That indicates to me that you'll like how the bronze looks. Obviously I don't have pics but have a feeling it will look great. I've seen silver baby raptor with bronze wheels and it looked aggressive as hell! I say do it.
thanks for the reply! yes i do have a feeling it will look great as well, however many have warned me that it might not and these are quite expensive wheels! hope someone already did a similar setup and can share some photos :D

BrandonB00

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S, 2006 Wrangler,
thanks for the reply! yes i do have a feeling it will look great as well, however many have warned me that it might not and these are quite expensive wheels! hope someone already did a similar setup and can share some photos :D
https://www.google.com/search?q=bronze+rims+silver+jeep&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS751US751&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ET1lp6ns6wo3fM%2CFCC-QR-eBxaz6M%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kRoQhrjyRNc8OBeeOY_d3ICk3SV3Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjG2Zr96sDqAhVAGDQIHb90B5sQ9QEwAnoECAkQHg&biw=1366&bih=669#imgrc=ET1lp6ns6wo3fM

Didn't want to post other people's pics but oh yeah they look good.
Sponsored