Sponsored

Bronco vs JL on 35s

MrMischief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Finally a no BS video of a 4 door Bronco with the Sasquatch package vs a 4 door JL with a 2 inch lift and 35s. Personally I'd rather see 2 doors go head to head, but this is the best head to head of IFS vs solid axles I've seen. They are running Miller Rock in Colorado.

Sponsored

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Finally a no BS video of a 4 door Bronco with the Sasquatch package vs a 4 door JL with a 2 inch lift and 35s. Personally I'd rather see 2 doors go head to head, but this is the best head to head of IFS vs solid axles I've seen. They are running Miller Rock in Colorado.

Lucky for you a good 2 dr video has already been bouncing around.

OP
OP

MrMischief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Lucky for you a good 2 dr video has already been bouncing around.
I saw that, but wouldn't call it good. First off, texas. Second, weak trail. Third, driver(s) who are not very good at driving off road. Especially the JL, being a manual it requires more skill than the driver possessed compared to the auto in the bronco. Nice to see 2 doors out in the wild, but when it came out I wrote it off as a "meh" video as far as offroad comparisons go.

mrjking2000

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 Hurricane
this is my video lol!! the bronco really went head to head with the jeeps. TFL studios version drops tomorrow morning, and while I didn't float a tire going down the obstacle, I did float one coming back up. That's all just line choice on miller rock. we spotted them through to try and make it as least damage likely as possible. I would feel horrible for damaging someone elses vehicle.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Miller Rock? I'm close and it looks familiar. I'll have to go back up there to look it over again.

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
this time of year it's usually inaccessible due to ice and deep snow on the shady slopes driving in. but it's still wide open access right now!
Late snow for sure.

I'll be up there in the next couple of days then. Got an itch. lol

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I saw that, but wouldn't call it good. First off, texas. Second, weak trail. Third, driver(s) who are not very good at driving off road. Especially the JL, being a manual it requires more skill than the driver possessed compared to the auto in the bronco. Nice to see 2 doors out in the wild, but when it came out I wrote it off as a "meh" video as far as offroad comparisons go.
Well I guess beggars CAN be choosers sometimes. 😉

Kidding aside, I love that all these videos are so accessible. I’d love to see Tommy’s stock Willys 2dr try to keep up with those vehicles on that trail. I think he wouldn’t make it on the same lines, but it would be interesting to see if it would make it, and where the limits are hit.

Looking forward to seeing the TFL version later. And thank you to @mrjking2000 for making it happen!

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"

Very good comparison on a tough trail. The Squatched Bronco did well. But what I'd really like to see is a similar run with 2 door models all around.

SilverBug86

First Name
John Doe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Oh wow, interesting. I'm starting to regret my Wrangler purchase. $5#*!
Sponsored