Sponsored

Bronco reservation to JLURXR order holder.

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Don’t count yourself lucky until you see it. There are plenty more folks in “The Run-Arounds” crowd than I. One guy had a VIN and build date changed 14x. To call that “mis-management” is the understatement of the year. They literally have no f*cking idea what they’re doing over there.
CC1C8DB4-A471-4A6C-A592-96B6B0B6EE1A.png
Oh, they know what they are doing. You gotta pop and reel to keep the fish's attention.
Sponsored

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Don’t count yourself lucky until you see it. There are plenty more folks in “The Run-Arounds” crowd than I. One guy had a VIN and build date changed 14x. To call that “mis-management” is the understatement of the year. They literally have no f*cking idea what they’re doing over there.
CC1C8DB4-A471-4A6C-A592-96B6B0B6EE1A.png
It could show up next summer as long as it’s AMB. Haha

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey
It could show up next summer as long as it’s AMB. Haha
Unfortunately, it can’t. A VIN is only valid for the model year in which it was produced. If you are delayed, your VIN is trashed and you will be welcomed to place a new order for a 2022 (or more likely 2023) model. That is why I bailed. If your VIN is trashed, there is no guarantee you will be “next in line” to get a new one. You will instead be lost back in the shuffle.

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Unfortunately, it can’t. A VIN is only valid for the model year in which it was produced. If you are delayed, your VIN is trashed and you will be welcomed to place a new order for a 2022 (or more likely 2023) model. That is why I bailed. If your VIN is trashed, there is no guarantee you will be “next in line” to get a new one. You will instead be lost back in the shuffle.
If that happens I’ll have an order for a Jeep Rubicon 2dr 6sp man 4.88 gears.

Sponsored

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Your neighbour got a Bronco, you mean? I have seen a few out here too. The soft tops look abominable and the only MIC tops I have seen were pre the retooling at Webasto. The honeycomb cardboard was quite visible through the thin plastic skin.
Yeah, Bronco - Big Bend to be exact. I've only seen the post retooling hard top which he received. It still looks a bit off at the seams. The interior fabric on the MIC looks cheap and thrown together too.

ajwkm

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Chrysler Pacifica, '22 4XE on order
I have a Bronco Outer Banks on order hours after the order books opened. Gave up waiting. Have a 22 4XE on order.
Sponsored